Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 1990 Mako 221

Hey guys,

I posted my 1990 Mako 221 for $16500. Its on craigslist. See below link. I'm in Metro Atlanta but will bring it to Jacksonville or Tallahassee for serious buyers. Its in great shape. New gas tank and transom as of summer 2017. Willing to hear all offers. Motor being repaired.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/b...522250990.html
    Andrew Pinckney

Your Craigslist post says $18,000.00. Might want to fix that.

Comment

Yep, Thanks for the heads up. I changed it. Any interest?
      quote:

Originally posted by Jscott

Your Craigslist post says $18,000.00. Might want to fix that.

Andrew Pinckney

Comment

you posted the editable CL link. I would *HIGHLY* suggest taking that down before someone replaces it with...other less desirable images. []
        1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
        1985 Mako 20c - sold
        Fort Walton Beach, FL
        http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

That's a fine boat at a fine price.GLWS!
          1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

Comment

This boat is what we have been looking for, too bad you are on the other end of the east coast...... every boat I have looked at that far down south I have had to pass on due to transport costs. Throw in a 3/4 truck to haul it to Maine and we have a deal!
            12 Smokercraft[br]17 Mako CC[br]18 Marshall Sanderling[br]20 Ellis Sport Fisherman (sold)[br]21 Kencraft CC (sold)[br]236 Mako CC

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by jacurrier

This boat is what we have been looking for, too bad you are on the other end of the east coast...... every boat I have looked at that far down south I have had to pass on due to transport costs. Throw in a 3/4 truck to haul it to Maine and we have a deal!

Put it on uship or contact some truckers. If you do not have a time restraint, they can usually find a time where they are empty to haul it.

My trucker is Worldwide Shipping, Brad. He is based out of Atlanta. Give him a call, 706-five nine 3 - 8 four 2 eight. Tell him Scott with the sailboats from Davis Island recommended him.

He sometimes has to travel with an empty trailer and could do it for cheap.
              \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

Comment

If I could get it up to you cheap would you want it?
                quote:

Andrew Pinckney

Comment

Yes we would be somewhat interested, i am somewhat concerned with the motor issue though, have you had all the HDPI issues corrected?
                  12 Smokercraft[br]17 Mako CC[br]18 Marshall Sanderling[br]20 Ellis Sport Fisherman (sold)[br]21 Kencraft CC (sold)[br]236 Mako CC

Comment

Funny you should ask that, I am taking it into my local Yamaha repair shop (Bay Marine in Kennesaw, GA) on Monday to get everything fixed. If you are still interested I can follow up with you after its done.
                    quote:

Yes we would be somewhat interested, i am somewhat concerned with the motor issue though, have you had all the HDPI issues corrected?

Andrew Pinckney

Comment

Working...
                    X