1993 mako 221B for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 mako 221B for sale

Hello all, I just posted my 1993 221B for sale on eBay. Complete restoration completed in 2017. This is the item #on eBay 123005035193. Please contact me for any photos or additional information. Thanks Steve.

Nicely done.

Throw a motor on there and some electronics and that boat sells for 35k
    1973 20\' Mako http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21074[br]www.facebook.com/somersettackle[br]Old Lyme, CT

Comment

Hi Steve, very nice project. I wanted to know i could come look at the boat I live in Babylon village. Could you call or text me? My number is 631 505 two zero seven one

Thanks my name is pat. Im currently in the process of putting a new motor on my old 231. So I have a brand new optimax 250 that I havent started rigging yet was thinking of jumping into this sled. Thanks looking forward to hearing from you. Pat

Comment

I miss my old 1992 221B. Solid hull. Looks like a sweet rig.
        2001-2796 HydraSport Vector Twin F250[br]1992 221B F250-ReleaseMe2-Sold[br]1994 161 Flats-ReleaseMe[br]Palm Bay, Fl[br]Project thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40591[br]

Comment

Thanks guys, it turned out great.

Comment

Shadow - did your boat sell on ebay? wondering if its still around and what you would take for it via private sale? We are going to sell out 236 this summer and would like something like yours to replace it. More info on the restoration? Pics of resto?

Thanks-
            12 Smokercraft[br]17 Mako CC[br]18 Marshall Sanderling[br]20 Ellis Sport Fisherman (sold)[br]21 Kencraft CC (sold)[br]236 Mako CC

Comment

Hi. I thought that I had sold it locally but the buyer had a problem with coming up with the cash. So I guess it available now.

Comment

Where is the listing for this boat ?

Comment

i'm interested in a hull only, no motor no trailer. please let us know if it goes back up again.

Comment

Shadow- what is the price? I see it didnt sell on ebay, as said before we would be interested depending on the price.
                    12 Smokercraft[br]17 Mako CC[br]18 Marshall Sanderling[br]20 Ellis Sport Fisherman (sold)[br]21 Kencraft CC (sold)[br]236 Mako CC

Comment

Shadow- what is the price? I see it didnt sell on ebay, as said before we would be interested depending on the price.

Comment

I had a deal from a local buyer so I pulled the ad off of eBay. The buyer failed to come up with the cash and the deal fell threw, so I guess Ill try and sell again. You can make me offer and we can go from there. Please no low ballers. Im not going to give the boat away. Thanks Steve.

Comment

in my search I stumbled upon this still for sale and talked to steve but is out of my price range, although I figured at the least I could put up the photos for him. 646-354-3seven4seven

John[br]1989 Mako 210 (Sold and Missed)[br]

Comment

Working...
                          X