261B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 261B

Hey guys, its been a while. But Im throwing around the idea to sell my boat. I have already removed the back section of the transom and cleaned everything out in preparation for a new trend. I already ordered and received a brand-new fuel tank. Basically the boat just needs to be put back together. Not quite sure how much to sell it for, with a bunch of life changes its going to be a while before I can start working on it again.

Just trying to figure out how much to put it up for. What are you guys think?

Damnt I just bought a 261 but Id rather have a b. When you have a number in mind let me know 954eightzerothree872seven
    1989 Mako 261[br]SOLD - 1987 231 restore/rebuild http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46836&whichpage=1[br]

Comment

Mine is just the Hull,trailer,bracket,leaning post.

I your interested come up and take a look ,Im in West palm

Comment

What year are the parts?

The one we purchased last year was $6000, hull and trailer. Included the t-top and leaning post but we trashed them. New tank is $1700.

I would say to a re-build and sell guy it's no more than $8000

A handy end user maybe $10,000

Post some pics there are variables that could move it one way or another.

Send pics if you cant post to lmariotti construction at gmail .com we might be interested.

Here's a recent one that we checked into, compare your variables.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...dard%20listing
        Miss Grace[br]Mako 261 of a kind[br]Anydayonaboat.com[br]Cracker Boatworks[br]

Comment

92'

I brought the boat from NC last year ,I paid 15,000 for it .The boat had 125 hours total and was kept out of the sun most of its life .Imsold the motors and started to tear it down for a total rebuild ,it did not need it totally.I decide to do so I would sure that it was would for the Bahamas trips I would be taken.

I sold the motors and TTop

I am thinking of grabbing a newer boat so I figured instead of letting it sit in the yard and rot away someone maybe interested in it as a project .

Comment

Im mostly interested in the hull, Id be replacing the bracket and Ive got a pair of 2015 Zuke 175s. Does it have a pipe leaning post or the big fiberglass unit like ringleader has?
            1989 Mako 261[br]SOLD - 1987 231 restore/rebuild http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46836&whichpage=1[br]

Comment

Im super interested shoot me an email johnbruckman94 at gmail.com
              John[br]1989 Mako 210 (Sold and Missed)[br]

Comment

Interested and located in tampa

Can i see some pictures [email protected]

Comment

Very interested,

Please send me some pictures and a little more information to 386-262-5079 or email to [email protected]

thanks

-Kayden

Comment

Still Interested !!

Comment

Also interested send pics to [email protected] i live in davie so not to far to come take a look.
                      Clayton Thornton

Comment

Working...
                      X