1990 Mako 241

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Mako 241

Well it is time for a new boat. I will be truly sad to see it go but I am tired of projects and at this point in my life it is time to move on. The sale includes the hull and all attached items to include leaning post, t top, lee sr outriggers, cushions, spray hood, electronics, compass, am/fm radio and cd player, marine radio,bilge pumps, dual batteries with switch. Hull is in very good shape for age. 300 hp 2009 Evinrude Motor also comes with it but needs new power head and a couple of additional items. Boat is fully functional other than motor. I fished it three weeks ago before engine ceased. Also comes with a 5 star trailer 2005. Trailer does need work. Comes with original owner's manual. Asking 8500 dollars. Boat is located in Merritt Island Florida. Interested parties please contact Jeff via email at [email protected]. Only serious inquries, please. Pictures available upon request. Jeff

here are a few photos

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zrbuFepN85QXMfMm1
    Pain Killer[br]Merritt Island, FL[br]1990 241 Mako CC[br]2009 300hp E-Tec[br][br]

Sorry to hear about motor. Hull looks great. Is the tank and transom original?

What were performance numbers with a single 300?
    \'93 241 https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...etting-started
    \'82 224 - Mobile, AL Gone but NEVER Forgotten - https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...indshield-tank

Comment

Yes both are original. I had some fiberglass and finish work done on the transom when I converted it to a single engine. Transom is solid. I would re-power the boat but don't want to deal with the tank replacement down the road. There is currently no issue with the tank. As I am sure everyone here knows tanks are pot luck in these boats. I had a 1990 211 Mako prior to this boat and replaced that tank in 2005 prior to selling it.
      Pain Killer[br]Merritt Island, FL[br]1990 241 Mako CC[br]2009 300hp E-Tec[br][br]

Comment

Chuck,

Sorry i did not address performance with single 300. Full load with 3/4 tank of fuel 4200 rpm 24 knots and on way in lighter 4400 28 knots. Fuel burn at 4200 rpm is around 16 gallons per hour.

Comment

had the same boat, same year, best boat I ever owned

Comment

ddd222,

Same here. It is one awesome boat. Got me through several very serious weather situations offshore. Great ride, soft ride for its size.

Comment

same here I got caught in some nasty situations in mine offshore in storms(not of my doing at all) and the boat handled it more like a 28'-30'. The boat and the ox66's always got us home safe, glws will be a great boat to its next owner!

Comment

I would jump all over this if it was closer, seems to be such a common theme. good luck with sale
                John[br]1989 Mako 210 (Sold and Missed)[br]

Comment

Well guys had a local guy come by this morning and he has bought the boat. She is sold and heading to a new home! Jeff

Comment

Working...
                  X