1974 Mako 22 Twin 70HP Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1974 Mako 22 Twin 70HP Johnson

Selling my Mako project. It is a 22ft 1974 Mako with twin 70HP Johnson. The motors are early to mid 80's in good condition. They are turn key and can check compression, turn them on, etc on demand. They are currently off the boat because I had sent them to a shop to get a complete tune up and haven't yet been installed.

I removed the console to expose the tank and am in the process of getting quotes for a new tank. Of course if I purchase and install a new tank the price will go up. I have decided I want a bigger boat so will not finish this one.

I am selling the boat for $3500.00 with motors or for $2500.00 without. Boat is solid and whole. Original console, seats (or at least the seats look original) and configuration. This would be an excellent project for someone to finish if you are looking for a mako this size.

Boat also comes with a load rite dual axle aluminum trailer in fair/good condition. Will likely need eventually a couple of tires and a spare. Everything of course has its docs in order and in my name. Transfer will come with titles and bill of sale.

Any questions please shoot me a line @ [email protected] or via cell at seven862396299.

I have posted some pics, hopefully they are visible. The first three are the boat before removing motors and console.

The next are after the restore process started.

Mako 22 by Rodolfo Martin, on Flickr

Mako 22 by Rodolfo Martin, on FlickrMakos by Rodolfo Martin, on Flickr

Rudy M

The first Blind Hog was a 22 with twin 60's. It would fish all day 40 miles out on 30 gallons. Your pictures bring back some early memories. Good luck with the sale!
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Working...
    X