Mako 221 Bow rail, switch panel, fuel pick up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako 221 Bow rail, switch panel, fuel pick up

I have a bow rail, its been off for 3 years now. Good condition beside the front section piece had to be welded back on due to boat line coming undone and hitting dock.

Have a original switch panel that i will not be using after a rewire.

Also have a thread in fuel pick-up from the original tank. tank is 14" deep, the piece seems like its in good condition

make a offer, looking to unload these if it helps someone out. can ship the panel and fuel line.

located in margate new jersey/south jersey
    1991 221 w/ 225 yamaha[br]Margate NJ[br]221 Fuel tank/rewire[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58899

If your switch panel is in better shape than mine, I may be interested. You can send pics to [email protected]
    Brian[br]1992 Mako 221[br]1987 Bayliner 17 (sold)[br]1963 Elgin (sold)[br]Pasadena,MD[br][email protected][br]I am a PROUD DEPLORABLE[br]\"Make America Great Again\"[br]

Comment

hello Im lookig for a bow rail for my 23 ft can you send some pics to [email protected] thank you and the price
      Elizabeth King

Comment

Interested in switch panel and fuel pick up. Email [email protected] with pics please
        1993 Mako 221 [br]Yamaha I/4 200[br]

Comment

Interested in switch panel and fuel pick up. Email [email protected] with pics please
          1993 Mako 221 [br]Yamaha I/4 200[br]

Comment

Working...
          X