Free bow rail of 1999 232B Mako.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free bow rail of 1999 232B Mako.

I bought the hull 10 years ago when the kids where younger and no longer need a bow rail. I had 4 rod holders welded onto the inside of the upright supports. It is completely straight and a 8 out of 10. Some minor rub rash on front of the front uprights from where the kids would drag the anchor chain against it but others than that I am hoping one of the members can use it or find it a home. I live near to South Miami Hospital in Miami Fl. So local pick up only makes sense. Don't know how to post pictures but it is in nice shape. Boat has always been covered. Thx CD

Is this the bolt on bracket hull or eurotransom? If it's for the bolt on, I'll take it.
    1995 Mako 221B

Comment

My 1997 222B hull does have a bolt on engine bracket so I guess it is yours. I can text u pictures of the rail and some measurements to make sure it will work for you.

Comment

Fantastic! Shoot me a text at 954-579-7782 and well coordinate the pickup.
        1995 Mako 221B

Comment

Thanks to all of u who where trying to find a home for my bow rail. Harley u got it!

Comment

Thank you! Excited to get it on the boat!
            1995 Mako 221B

Comment

Working...
            X