Fuel tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel tank

Anyone know a good fab shop for a fuel tank. 1994 241 mako center console, 180 gal tank

I used Sunshine Tanks in Miami. Great customer service, quality and the price was as good as I found.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by 2TDave

I used Sunshine Tanks in Miami. Great customer service, quality and the price was as good as I found.

x2
      ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

I used Sunshine as well. Went to Miami from WPB to pick it up and they had made a mistake with the tank. They made the correction, tar coated it for free and delivered it to my door in WPB for free the next day. Great company!
        1986 Mako 236[br]1985 Mako 17 Standard[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by soflamako

Anyone know a good fab shop for a fuel tank. 1994 241 mako center console, 180 gal tank

Where are you located? We built the tank in our 25 center console... we're in California... so we could help arrange shipping... Here's some photos of the tank we built... call me 949-426-four-five-five-eight

If you're interested, let me know the dimensions and I'll give you a quote...

Scott Gilman[br]Southern California, Orange County[br]1979 Mako 25\'6\" I/O \"Hard Way\" - Restoration Project In Process (Started Aug 2016)

Comment

their are other welders capable of making a good tank for that boat, but if I were in the S east, sunshine would be the first guys I would call, they should have all the dimensions and everything needed already

Comment

although at 2nd glance Scott from Cali looks like he makes a nice tank...

Comment

I just ordered mine from Lucy at Sunshine. Mention Classic mako and she has a small discount for us.
                Steven Kwajalein Atoll, RMI

Comment

If you're in the Northeast - in or around New England, Luthers in Bristol, Rhode Island does great work..have one of their tanks in my '88 - 231

Bob S
                  [br]

Comment

Whomever you buy a tank from please make sure its USCG approved and built by a certified welder familiar with boat tank designs... ....

It really is important...

dave
                    [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

Working...
                    X