Twin 200HP Yamaha 1998 2 Stroke with 4-blade SS props

Custom Bluewater Tower with Helm, Controls and Bimini Top

Rupp Outriggers and Center Rigger

Upgraded Steering Wheel

Custom Low-profile Bow Rail

Morse Controls for Upper and Lower Stations

Fresh and Saltwater Washdown

Live Well with clear Lexan Lid, twice as large access as original

Floor Fish boxes (3), Side Hatch Fish Boxes (2)

Swim Ladder

Recessed Trim Tabs

Custom Painted Awlgrip Hull

200 Gallon Fuel Tank, replaced 2015

Cushion for Front Deck

Console and Upper Tower Cover

2017 Loadmaster Trailer, 15 Radial Tires

Batteries replaced in 2017

Lews Windlass, new in 2017

Electronics Lower Station:

Garmin 741XS GPS -2016

Garmin 18 HDX Radar -2017

Raymarine Autopilot integrated with GPS -2016

Furuno 785 Sounder with thru-hull 1KW Transducer

Standard Horizon VF radio

Sony Marine Stereo

Separate Voltage and Hour Meters

Electronics Upper Station:

Garmin Echo 35 Sounder

Standard VF Radio

Duplicate Yamaha Gauges as below with start-stop switches

Compass

This Mako has an interesting history. The first Owner had Tuppens Marine in West Palm rig Spin Off with Morse Controls to match his Hatteras Yacht along with the Custom Tower and other upgrades. Spin Off was on the cover of Florida Sportsman Magazine twice and was also featured on the cover of the 25th Mako Anniversary Event held in the Bahamas. The second Owner piloted the boat from West Palm to Charleston SC. I bought the boat in 1995 and returned it to the Tampa Area and had The Boat Doctor refurbish the hull with Awlgrip and repair minor fiberglass damages. I have fished this boat in The Bahamas @ Walkers Cay 5 or 6 times, Venice LA twice, Gulf Middle Grounds several times, The Fla Keys numerous times, North Florida @ Carrabelle and it has performed perfectly. I have a weekend place on the Intracoastal south of Tampa and regularly go 30-35 miles off shore grouper/red snapper fishing.

Despite its age, Bite This is in very good condition and should last another 28 years if maintained as I have done. Since 1995 I have had the boat inside garaged at my home, motors flushed each time it was used and maintained everything myself.

Doesnt do you any good but I would buy this boat in a second if i didnt have my current ride. I have always loved the boat below and yours, I believe is the second of three Tuppens and Birdsall put these deck towers on. The poppy b ran around north palm beach and I have come to learn ended up on the rocks in sabastion. Great looking boat! I am so tempted....

Comment

Day Trip. Thanks for the info, I didn't know there were any others like this one. If this one doesn't sell in a couple of weeks, get back with me so I can tempt you into it!

Comment

It wouldnt take anything to tempt me if I didnt just finish a 28 bertram project. Put a Birdsall gap tower on that. It is 100%inspired by your boat and the one above. The third one was yellow accented if I remember correctly. The Birdsalls can give you the background on your boat.

Comment

any more pics of the finished Bertram?

Comment

Day Trip. Wow, that looks great. The tower sure is similar.

For everyone else, I lowered my price to 36,000 to see if there is any interset it the boat. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X