1991 221__ one owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 221__ one owner

1991 221 with 2001 torsion axle trailer and 2006 250 ETEC. We have other boats and this one just is not getting used. The trailer axles were replaced three years ago. The motor has 1150 hours, changed the water pump and lower unit seals last winter as PM. This motor is an excellent match to the boat. My normal cruise is 27 to 29 knots at 4300/4400 rpms. I bought the boat new and it's been used but is well cared for. Pretty much all original. The T-Top frame is stainless with fiberglass top. I removed the bow rail but I still have it and it can go with the boat. As most of you know, this is the 231 hull that is shortened about ten inches and has the integrated (recessed)trim tabs. Furuno GPS GP32, Furuno depth finder FCV588, Airmar thru hull transducer, Garmin GPS Plotter GPSMap 742, Uniden Polaris VHF. There is a nice spray dodger that I forgot about. When we used the boat regularly I left it folded and laid down on the bow. It rides well in the folded position. When we stopped using the boat much I removed it and put it in the shed. The leaning post is from Birdsall. I still have the original pedestal seats. I have the original cushions for the seat on the front of the console. They are seldom used and like new. It's a good all-round boat that's ready to go. Lots of storage for a CC. $16,500.00

1991 221 2006 250 ETEC Kinston NC

Nice looking boat good luck with sale.
    ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

Nice clean looking boat.GLWS!
      1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

Comment

thank you Justin and Doc. It has been good ride for me and my family.

Comment

what part of NC are you in?

Comment

Kinston is in eastern NC. About halfway between Raleigh and the coast on Hwy 70.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Whiteowl

Kinston is in eastern NC. About halfway between Raleigh and the coast on Hwy 70.

Great looking boat. I've been hunting around for something similar. Is it still available? Thanks

Comment

yes it is.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Whiteowl

yes it is.

Great! I just tried to send you a private message but it would not allow me to. What is the best way to connect to learn more about the boat?

Thank you

Comment

the contact member email usually works but [email protected] will get me.

Comment

Working...
                    X