Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Mako 220 WA

$3500 obo.

1990 Mako 220 WA with 1991 yamaha 225hp ETLD. Hull and Transom are solid. Motor runs great but shift rod is broken and powerhead is stuck. Motor was just serviced in April, shift rod broke in late May. Mechanic tried to pull powerhead and it would not budge, sheard a few bolts trying. Trailer was also serviced in April, new leaf springs and 2 hubs, and is road ready. Cosmetically the boat needs new bottom paint and some TLC. Would be a good project boat, needs power or someone who can change the shift rod.

Photos see craigslist:

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...404224362.html

Boat History,

I am the second owner of the boat, my grandfather in law being the original, I received the boat 6 years ago. The boat was run very little for the previous years, as the original owners health declined, majority of time in the St Johns River. Ive fished the boat about a max of 50 hrs a year, all in all boat and motor probably has less than 1000 hrs, most of which have been in the River. Ive taken the boat offshore Jax to 30 miles numerous times, boat always felt solid and safe.

[img][/img]
Working...
X