1988 Mako 201 - Best Offer Takes It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Mako 201 - Best Offer Takes It!

My friend has a 1988 Mako 201 that is in need of a rehab/restore. He has a brand new gas tank already made for it, needs to be installed.

The boat itself is in good shape. There is one soft spot in floor if I'm remembering right but it wasn't too bad.

He has all the original canvas, full enclosure from bow dodger to the bimini. It has a 90's Johnson 150 V6 on it, that will definitely need to be serviced or replaced.

Trailer is in good shape, road worthy for a trip.

He wanted it to repower and use with his kids, but he has a 39' Sea Ray and a smaller RIB that gets more use.

I think his last price was $2000 or best offer for everytyhing, but I think he'll take a lot less now. Practically let it go for what you are getting. The new tank he had made for it was $1000 I think.

His cell is 1-781-964-1556, name is Jimmy.

Mako is located in Braintree, MA. I do not have any pictures, but I bet if you call/text him he can send you some via phone or email. He needs it gone now so I told him I'd help list it.
    1992 Luhrs 300 Tournament[br]1976 23\' SeaCraft CC Inboard[br]1988 9\' Boston Whaler[br]John P. out of [br]Quincy, MA

Bump to top.

Someone jump on this! Great chance to get a classic for real short money with a brand new custom tank built.
    1992 Luhrs 300 Tournament[br]1976 23\' SeaCraft CC Inboard[br]1988 9\' Boston Whaler[br]John P. out of [br]Quincy, MA

Comment

I know is difficult to post pictures here, but a link to Craigslist ads or other things work I think? Any sort of pictures gets a lot more interest

Comment

I know, unfortunatley my friend doesn't even have an ad up on Craigslist, that's how little interest he has in it right now. If I somehow get some pictures I will post them or post a link.

I bet the boat could be had for what it cost him to buy the tank at this point. If someone in NE wants an excellent all original 201 that needs some TLC, this is it.

Comment

Bump to top.

Comment

I texted him, no reply.

Comment

Hmm, I'll shoot him a text tomorrow and make sure he got it.

Also, I'd definitely recommend calling and leaving him a message if interested!

Comment

Bump to top.

Comment

Bump to the top. Still hasn't brought it to the dump.

Call 1-781-964-1556. Located in Braintree, MA. If you call and say your interested he said he can email/text you pictures.

Price is best offer now!

Comment

Working...
                  X