Mako 231 Complete C-Pac System and more... FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako 231 Complete C-Pac System and more... FREE

I've recently redone my console and am offering up my complete C-Pac system to anyone interested in picking it up in South FL. It's all there, and in good shape - a couple minor cracks in the upper corners that can easily be mended. The plexiglass doors even have the Mako logo engraved in them. Also free to good Mako home: Star Board gunwale step, two group 27 West Marine/Seavolt battery boxes, gimbal cupholders, as well as mounts for a Ray RC435 GPS, a Ray 50 VHF, and a Ray DS600X fish finder, all in good shape.

E-mail me for pics.
    1988 Mako 231[br]Miami, FL

Ok, since nobody has replied but many have read the post, I will consider mailing the C-pac inserts, acrylic doors, and all the parts listed at cost. Shipping the complete c-pac system isn't something I feel comfortable risking. Let me know if interested.

Comment

Where in South Florida are you? I just purchased a 231 last week and I am in Fort Myers
      quote:

Originally posted by FINStoTHEleft

Ok, since nobody has replied but many have read the post, I will consider mailing the C-pac inserts, acrylic doors, and all the parts listed at cost. Shipping the complete c-pac system isn't something I feel comfortable risking. Let me know if interested.

Comment

Hi, the CPAC and other items are in Southwest Miami-Dade county, near Kendall-Tamiami executive airport. Was just in Ft. Myers last week!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by FINStoTHEleft

Hi, the CPAC and other items are in Southwest Miami-Dade county, near Kendall-Tamiami executive airport. Was just in Ft. Myers last week!

Will you be over this way again anytime ?

Comment

Finatotheleft I just sent you a PM for the cpak and plexiglass. I live behind country walk and would like to have them if no one else has claimed. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Aeronova,

Never received a PM nor a response to my recent email to you thru the board. Please advise if still interested.

Tks.

Comment

Hi Aeronova,

Never received a PM nor a response to my recent email to you thru the board. Please advise if still interested.

Tks.

Comment

PM and email through the site do not work. You might arrange for another way to contact each other
                  Dave [br]Woodbury Heights, NJ[br]\'73 Mako 20[br]\'85 Mako 254[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=55336[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=52586

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Dave.

Comment

Aeronova,

You can email me at SF(nine-nine-nine-two-six-four)@gmail.com. Just replace the spelling in parenthesis with numbers.

Tks.

Comment

What's a CPAC system?
                        1981 15\' Boston Whaler, 1987 MidOcean 26, 1973 22\' Mako (Hull+trailer for sale)

Comment

CPAC systems were Mako's solution for installing electronics - and general storage - in the console. It was visionary design in its day. The electronics are housed behind plexiglass hatches, and there are removable "C-PAC" trays with shelves that could be removed - electronics and all, for safekeeping. When you went boating, you slide them in, connected them, and you were ready to go.

Comment

Hi Fins,

I am in need of the plexi covers for the cpac. I can use the rest, but the covers will save me a bunch of work and probably look better than what I make. I live in the Tampa area, but will not be home till Christmas. If you still have it available, I can drive down and pick up everything, or Id be happy to buy and pay for shipping of the 2 plexi covers.

Thanks
                            1984 Mako 254 -OX66 250[br]1987 Mako 231 -Etec 250[br]Hernando Beach, Florida

Comment

Thanks everyone, the plexi covers and the cpac inserts have new homes. If anyone wants the shell, please let me know in the next couple of weeks - then it's history.

Comment

Working...
                              X