1988 Mako 231 package-SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Mako 231 package-SOLD

Semi-Project. Excellent condition located in Jupiter Fla.

Photos, most details and my contact # included in craigslist ad linked below. Sorry to not post further details and not reply promptly to this thread but please just text or call me directly at number in reply of South Florida CL ad.

miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/d/mako-231-cc-1988-package/6380063260.html

Of note is I may split the package(trailer/motor/accessories) apart to lower price for those on super tight budgets. This boat is no dog and has lots of potential. I have moved up to a larger Sailfish CC and also have sold the mako 17.
    Jupiter, Fla[br]1988 Mako 231 (new to me)[br]1988 Wellcraft Coastal 230 (Parted out and landfilled)[br]Several others in the past 30 years.[br]

Would you be interested in selling the cushions?

Max

Comment

The trailer, engine, spare parts, and a lot of accessories will be offered to the purchaser of the hull first. If the hull purchaser decides to take the hull without these items to get net price down (or for whatever reason) I will be sure to offer Mako specific parts on this website.

I do have a second high quality tandem axle trailer (rolls axle with brakes) I will be listing on CL soon. I will link CL ad for the second trailer on here at that time.
      Jupiter, Fla[br]1988 Mako 231 (new to me)[br]1988 Wellcraft Coastal 230 (Parted out and landfilled)[br]Several others in the past 30 years.[br]

Comment

The trailer, engine, spare parts, and a lot of accessories will be offered to the purchaser of the hull first. If the hull purchaser decides to take the hull without these items to get net price down (or for whatever reason) I will be sure to offer Mako specific parts on this website.

I do have a second high quality tandem axle trailer (rolls axle with brakes) I will be listing on CL soon. I will link CL ad for the second trailer on here at that time.

Comment

OK thanks. Yea let me know if they do not want the cushions.

Max

Comment

I would like to see the boat go to a Mako enthusiast and classic mako person. I will obviously try to work with someone who wants boat. The loadmaster is a 6K gross trailer with SS package in decent shape with 5 new tires but no brakes and is fine for a local tow without a bearing repack.

Anyone coming down from out of state I would suggest working out a deal with me to put the 231 on my rolls axle trailer 6K gross, 5 new tires, newer Titan surge coupler, four new Kodiak 225 calipers on both axles ready to roll the distance.

The boat is essentially unrigged, empty and light to tow with a half-ton.

Comment

Very clean 231. GLWS.
              quote:

Originally posted by Jupiter231

Semi-Project. Excellent condition located in Jupiter Fla.

Photos, most details and my contact # included in craigslist ad linked below. Sorry to not post further details and not reply promptly to this thread but please just text or call me directly at number in reply of South Florida CL ad.

miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/d/mako-231-cc-1988-package/6380063260.html

Of note is I may split the package(trailer/motor/accessories) apart to lower price for those on super tight budgets. This boat is no dog and has lots of potential. I have moved up to a larger Sailfish CC and also have sold the mako 17.

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
              1985 Mako 20c - sold
              Fort Walton Beach, FL
              http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Looks like a great deal for someone!

Good luck.
                M20 project-Finally Splashed!
                https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...r-bottom-paint
                Gallery
                https://forum.classicmako.com/member...kgfisher/media

Comment

Looks like a great deal for someone!

Good luck.
                  M20 project-Finally Splashed!
                  https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...r-bottom-paint
                  Gallery
                  https://forum.classicmako.com/member...kgfisher/media

Comment

The whole 231 package has been sold pending final payment and pickup by an out of state buyer. The buyer I believe is on this forum and lives in the mid-atlantic region and has a Mako 17 he has nicely restored. He is taking all accessories and already has a newer Yamaha 250 to bolt on. I am happy to see boat go to a classic mako fan and hope to see and ride in the boat when repowered and refit. The buyer seems pretty darn happy and should be as he got my rolls axle trailer and much lower than asking price deal. I may list my Loadmaster tandem trailer on here when I have swapped it out and finished this deal. Even with the winter season and holidays I was surprised by the lack of callers from this forum and craigslist as well probably had only 15 inquiries in a month and only 5 serious prospects. The 231 is a sweet hull and this one was not beat and was a heck of deal. Oh well she going to greener pastures and may show up on here in a project thread.

Comment

quote:

The whole 231 package has been sold pending final payment and pickup by an out of state buyer. The buyer I believe is on this forum and lives in the mid-atlantic region and has a Mako 17 he has nicely restored. He is taking all accessories and already has a newer Yamaha 250 to bolt on. I am happy to see boat go to a classic mako fan and hope to see and ride in the boat when repowered and refit. The buyer seems pretty darn happy and should be as he got my rolls axle trailer and much lower than asking price deal. I may list my Loadmaster tandem trailer on here when I have swapped it out and finished this deal. Even with the winter season and holidays I was surprised by the lack of callers from this forum and craigslist as well probably had only 15 inquiries in a month and only 5 serious prospects. The 231 is a sweet hull and this one was not beat and was a heck of deal. Oh well she going to greener pastures and may show up on here in a project thread.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Robbins17

quote:

Comment

Very excited about the 231...ready to get to work!

Comment

Working...
                          X