Dual Mercury binnacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Mercury binnacle

older dual merc binnacle that came off of my 258, cables work fine, one of the rocker switches for the tilt/trim is missing but the switch works. Shoot me an offer if you can use this. Would trade for a dual Johnson binnacle of the same vintage but really just need it out of the way if anyone needs it.

1978 Chrysler 22 sailboat (sold)[br]1973 Catalina 22 sailboat (sold)[br]1983 Compac 23 sailboat (sold)[br]1973 Mako 17 (fishing machine)[br]1983 Mako 258 (current project)[br][br]

I'll take it off your hands if your still looking to part.

How's $100 plus shipping costs sound? Contact me at matt[at]hubbardhome[dot]net

Will put on my mako 25 project with dual merc blackmax 200's

Going old school[8D]

Comment

Just sent you an email. Thanks!
      1978 Chrysler 22 sailboat (sold)[br]1973 Catalina 22 sailboat (sold)[br]1983 Compac 23 sailboat (sold)[br]1973 Mako 17 (fishing machine)[br]1983 Mako 258 (current project)[br][br]

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Just want to thank Davoboat for the binnacle.

He helped me out tremendously as he dropped them off at my door! Apparently he was driving by my neck of the woods and offered to drop them off.

I was only sorry I wasn't there to meet him in person.

This is what this site is all about.

Happy holidays and thanks again Davoboat

Comment

Working...
          X