Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bow Dodger

Bow Dodger for Mako CC boats

Bow Dodger, it is a great asset with all weather conditions. Cool breeze, rain or blazing sun all under control year around.

Time to take on the beautiful cool breeze and get on your boat with The Element.

A bow dodger is a perfect solution to seasonal changes.

$599 Brand new , ready to ship out, ( shipping free of charge )

No templating or advance measurement, online purchase.

The Element the first and ONLY marine PREFAB Bow Dodger solution, is a boat shade for center console boats. A high-quality instant cabin that provides protection from sun, wind, and rain. Guaranteed to fit any center console boat within 24ft to 29ft.

The Element allows you to spend the night aboard or camping on your center console boat, as it is a weather-tight, full enclosure boat tent structure. No snaps or studs on, like on old fashioned Spray Hood.

The Element can be removed in under a minute. It folds in a compact size and comes with a specially reinforced case that allows you to store it on board. The Element does not require a T-top for installation. It provides shade, shelter, and privacy, unlike a standard Bimini Top.

The Element can be removed in under a minute. It folds in a compact size and comes with a specially reinforced case that allows you to store it on board. The Element does not require a T-top for installation. It provides shade, shelter, and privacy, unlike a standard Bimini Top. manufactured by Marine Canopy

Comment

Welcome to CM. Do you have a web site with more pictures? Not a fan of the straps to hold it up but interested to learn more.

edit. found your web site. https://www.marinecanopy.com/ What how does it attach?
      quote:

Originally posted by waterge

Bow Dodger for Mako CC boats

Bow Dodger, it is a great asset with all weather conditions. Cool breeze, rain or blazing sun all under control year around.

Time to take on the beautiful cool breeze and get on your boat with The Element.

A bow dodger is a perfect solution to seasonal changes.

$599 Brand new , ready to ship out, ( shipping free of charge )

No templating or advance measurement, online purchase.

The Element the first and ONLY marine PREFAB Bow Dodger solution, is a boat shade for center console boats. A high-quality instant cabin that provides protection from sun, wind, and rain. Guaranteed to fit any center console boat within 24ft to 29ft.

The Element allows you to spend the night aboard or camping on your center console boat, as it is a weather-tight, full enclosure boat tent structure. No snaps or studs on, like on old fashioned Spray Hood.

The Element can be removed in under a minute. It folds in a compact size and comes with a specially reinforced case that allows you to store it on board. The Element does not require a T-top for installation. It provides shade, shelter, and privacy, unlike a standard Bimini Top.

The Element can be removed in under a minute. It folds in a compact size and comes with a specially reinforced case that allows you to store it on board. The Element does not require a T-top for installation. It provides shade, shelter, and privacy, unlike a standard Bimini Top. manufactured by Marine Canopy

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
      1985 Mako 20c - sold
      Fort Walton Beach, FL
      http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Hi Sailor,

You do not need the straps to hold the dodger up, it is optional, some boaters like extra support, they feel more comfortable when they are underway.

Please view our Demo video https://www.marinecanopy.com/functionality-video/.

Words of our customer ; " The Element is a game changer it turns your center console into a safe n secure cabin cruiser and back into a center console in a few min. I really like the way it creates a safe space for my 3 young toddler grandkids to ride and have some shade. My wife appreciates a more comfortable ride on our way back from the Catalina Island on cool summer evenings it keeps her warm n dry. We are also planning on a camping trip to the Dry Tortugas later this summer so it should be great for stopping bugs! ....This boat travels between Fla and California. I have received many compliments on the Element and how nice it looks on my boat!"

Comment

Not sure I like this.....drilling multiple holes in the deck to mount the track!! Me no like drilling holes in horizontal surfaces of my boat! The guy in the track mounting video isn't using any caulk at all....not even a mention of caulk.

I think I'll stick with the standard type bow dodger.
          [br]1980 Custom Mako 20, 150 HO G2[br]Statham, GA

Comment

Working...
          X