Mako 17 1987

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako 17 1987

Thinking of going with a 215 WA after our last outing in LBI. Wife would like a bathroom and she saw a shark in the bay. Haha. My 17' has most of the wiring redone under the console, I added a battery charger, terminal block, fuse block,USB Port, Compass and will come with Fishfinder, 2 batteries, all the wood is redone, bottom painted, last year I rebuilt the carbs and changed the fuel pump.(1988 Mercury 90HP) Comes with a Loadmaster trailer with repacked bearings , new lights, and a new spare.

The bad: The Tilt motor has a bad wire, haven't looked at it yet (it happened in LBI), have to hold the wire to the battery. The idle is off a bit and the compression is a bit low in one of the cylinders. I will re do it and get better numbers if needed. It could use some work or a re-power.

The boat is solid as a rock. I have it in Middletown NY 10940 if anyone wants to look at it. Asking $5000

[img][/img]Cant' sign on to flickr, email me for photos.

John 845-978-3358[img][/img]

http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=54586
    John Ryan[br]Middletown, NY[br]Hudson River[br]Coleman Crawdad Sold[br]1987 Mako 17\' Sold[br]
Working...
X