Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86 Mako 231 w/ 2003 250hp evinrude $15k

86 231

2003 evinrude ficht injection motor 620 hours I just had it hooked up to diagnostics this past weekend and had a throttle position sensor changed that was causing the motor to bog on acceleration but she's running great I fished all last night probably put over 15 miles on the boat ran perfect.

Has garmin dept finder and lowrance gps that work great

T top has some wear but it's great for shade and has 4 rod holders along with 2 antenna for my stereo and vhf

Previous owner said the fuel tank was changed in 2005 when they put on the 2003 motor I guess it was a left over(160 gal)

Boat was kept at al Grovers in Freeport Long Island it's whole life at a high and dry marina up until I bought it 3 years ago and now it's located in Babylon

I have a tandem axel trailer that fits the boat perfect its in fine condition

Boat runs great and is economical cruises around 25mph a 4100 rpm very comfortable

I've taken it sharking well over 25 miles off fire island in 3-4 foot seas and felt safe the whole time

Boat really cleans up nice. The interior could use some compound and wax and it would look even better but the original gel coat looks great and I think the floor looks like it was painted when they changed the tank

$15,000

looking at a bigger boat please feel free to make offer at

six.three.one.five.zero.five.two.zero.seven.one

can also text and i can send pics or email

pat(dot)cesspool(at)gmail(dot)com

photos to follow

located in Babylon NY on south shore of long island

Comment

Working...
    X