For Sale 1989 Classic 230 Cuddy - Fantastic Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 1989 Classic 230 Cuddy - Fantastic Condition

Please click link below. Price is flexible. It is in fantastic shape, message if interested or call / text 941-504-7894.
    https://www.boattrader.com/boat/1989...cabin-8090291/

What is the performance with the 225?

Comment

With the 225 she runs around 40 mph with a normal weight load. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Boat looks very well cared for, good luck with the sale. 👍
        David, New Kent, Va[br]

[br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

Comment

Thanks David! I have to say, I have read through and looked at all of your pictures from your project thread on this website through-out the nine years I have owned the Mako and tried to incorporate a lot of the things you have done to your boat. Triple Crown has definitely been an inspiration, your boat is amazing. I will be sad when she sells but we moved up to a 1985 Bertram Flybridge Cruiser, we love to do long overnight trips on the hook and the Bertram has been great for that. I was going to keep the Mako but unfortunately I just don't have the time to use both. Thanks again for your project thread, I have spent hours on there and have learned so much from reading through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Fin View Post
            Thanks David! I have to say, I have read through and looked at all of your pictures from your project thread on this website through-out the nine years I have owned the Mako and tried to incorporate a lot of the things you have done to your boat. Triple Crown has definitely been an inspiration, your boat is amazing. I will be sad when she sells but we moved up to a 1985 Bertram Flybridge Cruiser, we love to do long overnight trips on the hook and the Bertram has been great for that. I was going to keep the Mako but unfortunately I just don't have the time to use both. Thanks again for your project thread, I have spent hours on there and have learned so much from reading through it.
            Well thanks for the kind words! You can tell when someone really cares and all the effort definitely shows on your boat. I totally understand the Bertram, I love to overnight too and I do but TC is pretty tight with my wife and two dogs up there. TC got new Merc 4 strokes recently too so the updating continues. I looked up Longboat Key and it looks gorgeous! That area is one on my list to visit one day, looks like a perfect place to me!
            David, New Kent, Va[br]

[br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

Comment

• Lucky Fin
              Lucky Fin commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad to hear TC is still getting upgrades, I'm sure the new Merc 4 strokes are a nice addition! We love this area, hope you can get down to visit one day!

Beautiful 230... GLWS...
            Working for a livin\' is HIGHLY Over-Rated...[][br]

Comment

Lucky fin,

I looked through your listing and you’ve got a great boat for sale! If I wasn’t restoring my own 220 cuddy I’d have the money in hand for yours right now. Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Working...
              X