96 Mako 232 - Yamaha F250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 Mako 232 - Yamaha F250

The boat is located in the North Shore of MA. Asking price is $28k.

I am the third owner of the boat. I have owned the boat since 2016. The previous owner had it from 2001 through 2016, repowering it in 2001 and 2012. Here are some details:

Power: Yamaha F250 repowered in 2012 with extended warranty (thank God!). There was a defect in the manifold, that caused the motor to hydrolock in 2017 (only 270 hours) which destroyed the power head. Yamaha replaced the entire powerhead under warranty along with the upper exhaust. Total hours on new powerhead is 380 hours and 650 hours on the lower unit. Motor is serviced regularly and since I trailer, flushed after every use. I run it about 100 hours per year.

Fuel tank: Replaced fuel tank and fuel lines in 2016 with new tank built by Luther's in RI. Tank was a stock replacement (150g) and was coal tar epoxied before re-installing.

Electronics: Dual 9" Simrad, paired to Structurescan 3D and a B75M.

Trailer: 2016 Load rite 5 starr dual axle aluminum bunk trailer with surge brakes. Rinsed after every use. Trailer has around 1500 miles on it. I plan to have brakes re-done this fall.

Everything else on the boat is pretty much stock. I redid the center console cushions this year. Since I trailer, I haven't refreshed the bottom paint, however, I plan to have that done this fall with a non-ablative bottom paint. I can adjust that based on buyers preferences. You'll notice the T-top canvas has changed and I removed the old radar in some pics.

This has been a good boat for my family. I am planning to replace it with a more offshore friendly center console with twins. -
    Text me (NH area Code) - 493- Ninety Six thirty six
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sbeausol; 09-08-2021, 08:46 AM.
    1996 Mako 232[br]Essex MA

Boat is still for sale
    1996 Mako 232[br]Essex MA

Comment

Working...
    X