Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS - 1989 Mako 230 w/ 2020 F225XB (3hrs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - 1989 Mako 230 w/ 2020 F225XB (3hrs)

Up for sale is this 2-owner classic 1989 Mako 230 w/ trailer. Plethora of paperwork from original purchase to now, titles are in hand, both free and clear. It was repowered Jan 2020 w/ a F225XB and in under warranty until Jan 2025 which is transferable to the proud new owner. The motor was installed by Caribee of Islamorada, the 2hr break in was completed by their mechanics. Boat was then drove home and put on the trailer. Motor has been ran every other month since, each time flushed w/ Salt away. The boat has a two-part bimini w/ enclosure to windshield on the main section. Choice of utilizing just this section for shade @ helm while leaving the pit free for fishing. Or by installing the second and zipping it to the main section, the whole back will be shaded for a cruise or beach day. Boat was re-wired in 2019, all pumps changed as well as batteries. This boat is very close to being back to its original glory. If I had more time, I would complete the punch list myself and cherish this classic walkaround. Floor is solid, cabin is barely used in very good condition for the age, original cushions in cabin, livewell in back deck, two fish boxes aft, 120-gallon fuel tank. 2800 lbs hull weight, 8' beam, 14" draft, 17° deadrise @ transom, 20"/25" transom height, Max HP: 250. Everything works in this boat, having the peace of mind of a brand-new motor which currently are not available, and a small punch list of items left to complete, this will be a GREAT boat for it's new owner. $37,500 OBO, ALL reasonable offers will be entertained. Don't miss this opportunity to have a rock solid classic Mako in almost original condition w/ brand new power and rigging. If the motor wasn't currently backordered, motor/rigging/gauges alone are 28K. New PFD's/Fire extinguisher/Flares/ First aid kit/Dry box included.

Things left to complete:

- Replace rub rail (just a preference, it is in place just shows wear from the years)
    - Repair minor glass work on Port FWD from anchor over the years
    - Replace AFT hull Mako logo's
    - Repaint frame of windshield
    - Bottom paint should be put back on since it has had it in the past
    - Add dive or swim ladder
    - Trailer works fine for local travel, but needs some work for long distance trips
    Last edited by ROV067; 07-26-2021, 01:43 PM. Reason: Price Reduction

Open to all reasonable offers..........

Comment

Reduced the price to $37,500...... Make an offer!!!!!

Comment

Would like to move this boat to someone who will appreciate what it is. Let's make a deal!!!!!

Comment

You may want to post this in one of the Facebook mako groups (if you haven’t already) as they get much more activity vs here.

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion, I do not have Facebook but it might be worth getting for this. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by ROV067 View Post
              Thank you for the suggestion, I do not have Facebook but it might be worth getting for this. Cheers!
              Yep...the mako group is one of the only reason I do the Facebook!

Comment

BTT, ready to make a deal..... Bring any and all offers......

Comment

Price Drop..... 35,000. Open to all offers

Comment

Open to any and all offers, I have too many boats and not enough room.

Comment

BTT........

Comment

Let' make a deal......

Comment

BTT.....

Comment

Working...
                          X