1990 231

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 231

I've been playing the scenario in my head and if I'm ever going to get a bigger Mako then I've got to sell the current one. There's a 261 in Miami that I want so I guess I have to post mine and see who might be interested.

1990 231 Tuppens. Tank was done about 10 years ago, boat was refit about 3.5 - 4 years ago. I put a low hour F225 on it 2 years ago and had the cushions replaced as well as a custom cover. Has a decent stereo in it, vhf radio, and 2 Lowrance GPS units. HDS 7 gen3 touch that is dash mounted was in it when I bought it and I added the HDS 12 Live this past winter. 15p x 14.75" x 4 blade Solas prop does WOT 6100 @ 44mph @ 2.0 mpg and cruises 4400 @ 28mph @ 2.4 mpg light load. There is a sight tower for the roof that matches the t top. I also have a rack for stand up paddle boards to go in that mounts on the roof in the tower pins.

I've been to the Bahamas 2 times in it the most recent was in June this year. I love the boat but I'm ready to move up in size for what I do. Trailer is an '18, the hubs were completely redone before the 3 hour trip in June to south Florida. The boat is solid as a rock with only a few flakes of paint missing. There is one small spot on the stern that got under the dock while in Bimini. It messed up the paint and gel about the size of a water bottle by the starboard tow eye. With the HDS 12 I'm asking $28k. I'll knock 2k off if I keep it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5025.jpg Views:	11 Size:	3.73 MB ID:	552399
    Last edited by Wpeavy; 07-22-2021, 01:34 PM.
    '90 Tuppens 231 Polk City, FL

Hello, what would you be looking to get for it? Nice rig…

Comment

HAHA I guess I forgot that part. With the HDS 12 I'm asking $28k. I'll knock 2k off if I keep it.

Comment

Sent message if still available.
        Charleston, SC[br]84 Classic 224, 2001 OX66-250HP[br]

Comment

I emailed you.

Comment

Is this boat still for sale?

Comment

If still available, could you post a few more pics?
              Gloucester, MA

Comment

It is still available and in use. The boat I was trying to buy has fallen through so I'm reluctant to sell it until I have another to replace it with because this time of year we use it a lot. The GPS on the top has been replaced with the HDS 12
                Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210804-192823_Gallery.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	552633

Comment

Is it bracketed?

Comment