Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kmwssp
    replied
    I’m interested in looking at the boat, I’m in East Greenwich.

Leave a comment:

• croman
    replied
    I was asking $7,000.
    The boat is in Wakefield / Pt Judith RI.
    - Chris

Leave a comment:

• joet
    replied
    price and location thanks

Leave a comment:

• croman
    started a topic 1975 Mako 20' CC for sale, Rhode Island

1975 Mako 20' CC for sale, Rhode Island

I'm looking to sell our 1975 Mako 20'. It has entered project boat territory and I don't have the time to properly address the issues.
    Some details.....

- Engine is a 2010 Yamaha 115 with 790 hours. Serviced every year and not run very hard. See the latest hours report from Dec 2020.
    - There is some swelling in the deck in the back of the boat. Maybe 1'-2' forward from the drains, you can see the cracking.
    - The fuel tank needs to be replaced. This is the 2nd one in the boat. I got some fumes and a sheen in the bilge when topping off the tank last year. I pressurized the tank with air to a few psi and heard a small hiss through the access port under the console in the big tank coffin hatch cover. I ran the boat last summer with <3/4 of a tank and had no odor. The leak is likely on the top of the tank, but should be dealt with.
    - The PVC pipe run to the front well, which is largely below water level, developed a very slow leak. I cut off the run so the well drains into the main bilge and capped the line forward of the aft well. The aft well still drains normally
    - Otherwise, the boat is in pretty good shape for being 45 years old. Some nicks and dings, but else nothing major.

I can get some better photos if someone is interested. It is currently under a canvas cover.

Working...
X