1972 22 Mako Rebuilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 22 Mako Rebuilt

1972 Classic Mako 22 rebuilt in 2016. The original bayboat. Updated to more modern style with in floor storage and large in floor livewell. List of items done:
    New enclosed transom with Compostie Coosa Bluewater, 1708 biax fiberglass used throughout. Wood and old foam removed.
    Rear stringers replaced with composite with transom knees added.
    Storage from a Seacat modded and glassed into the deck to make in floor storage Nida Core deck in back half of boat.
    New fuel tank (Moeller) and all new fill, vent, and supply lines.
    Awlgrip stars and Stripes Blue on exterior Oyster white interior total boat polyurethane.
    Gemlux pull up cleats Gemlux thru hulls Gemlux wheel
    New livewell pump New washdown pump
    Aluminum bracket 24" setback
    1999 OX66 225 runs good New Tilt Trim motor 2020
    Uflex steering cylinder rebuilt in 2017 Seastar Helm Standard Horizon GX1800 VHF
    New batteries 2017, 1 starting, 1 deep cell
    Raymarine WiFish tansom mount transducer with CHIRP, I use a tablet with Navionics for a screen.
    New marine wiring. No stereo, we use a portable bluetooth unit Full cushions included and need recovered. They stay in the shed. We use Big Joe bean bags up front and a ,marine cooler with cushion in the rear.
    Load Rite Trailer (roller) 4 new hubs 2020 Kodiak brakes on front axle, stainless pads Fenders could use replaced, rusty on top Just finished a 5 hour road trip and it towed fine but I don't use the trailer that much as we have a ramp in the neighborhood so tires are due for replacement if you tow a lot.
    Boat is not built yacht tender quality but simple and rugged easy to maintain center console that been great for the family. Classic Mako good looks. Just spent a week with it on the West coast of FL where it did great. It's been to the Keys multiple times. Selling as I'm going to search for a Mako or Seacraft inboard.

$14,000

Text or call and voicemail (I won't answer) to 321_22three_5737

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200726_150245.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.18 MB ID:	546904
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PiperMachine; 07-31-2020, 07:17 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200726_145917.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	546909
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X