1981 21' Mako Bow dodger needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1981 21' Mako Bow dodger needed

I am in need of a 1981 21' Mako cc bow dodger. Does anyone have one for sale. Thx

Hard to come by used. There’s a few companies online that can make one close to custom,or you can go custom with a canvas shop.
    1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

Comment

Nice boat you have there. Yes, my 1981 Mako is 100% stock original (except the motor) I've owned it since 1987. In my foolish youth i place the dodger in a garage somewhere and returned three years late to it being gone! I really need the correct stainless bend patterns to make it absolutely correct. I was hoping to get lucky on this forum. It worked for the badges!

Comment

I’ve got one!

Comment

Fffred, can you take some photos of it, inside where it mounts to the deck, and generally the dimension of the main hoop from eye to eye?

Comment

Will do!!! I get home from work Thursday morning.

Comment

I've got one for sale, where are you located? Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]
              1982 Mako 21

Comment

Working...
              X