Controls for Mecury 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controls for Mecury 200

Looking to replace control for 200 hp mercury 1994 model. Any suggestions? Single engine by the way. Thanks
    Hank Crane

I have some Merc controls, both side and top mount, and a harness if needed. let me know
    [br]----------------------------------------------------------------[br]1984 SeaCraft 23 Bracketed w/Merc 250 [br]1979 SeaCraft 18 New Project[br]<*))))<[br]1992 Mako 211 w/Merc 225 \"Get Bent\" SOLD

Comment

Mako21: would you have just the cover for a top mount control for a 92 merc? thanks
      1982 21b/150 merc.. work in progress[br]p.s.l, fl

Comment

Mako21. I do, let me know if you need it sent... Your talking about the "chromed" binacle cover that is top mounted? SNG
        [br][br][email protected][br]one life, live it.[br]Current boats:[br]2012 Parker 2120[br]1965 classic 13 whaler[br]*previous makos:[br]1988 Mako 231 w/ Merc optimax 225 : retired to the sweet water of lake lanier, georgia[br]1987 MAKO 17 standard w/ merc 90 : retired to the sweet water of lake george, new york[br]Tampa, Florida

Comment

sydngoose: goodman needs the crome cover. do you need the dimensions to make sur its correct? thanks

Comment

This is what I have. Will it work for you? Its the 1st pic of the thread... The internal guts aren't good. but, the cover is ok...I'll send a pic tomorrow. At work now.

http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.a...Terms=binnacle
            [br][br][email protected][br]one life, live it.[br]Current boats:[br]2012 Parker 2120[br]1965 classic 13 whaler[br]*previous makos:[br]1988 Mako 231 w/ Merc optimax 225 : retired to the sweet water of lake lanier, georgia[br]1987 MAKO 17 standard w/ merc 90 : retired to the sweet water of lake george, new york[br]Tampa, Florida

Comment

I may not need the control. The underside release button broke and the control wont shift. Is that an easy fix? Or dod I need the entire new control?

Thanks
              Hank Crane

Comment

sydngoose: i think that will work for me, i just have to measure. how much with shipping to 34984? thanks

Comment

Its a morse control. Will try to take post a pic tomorrow. The handle is bad...broke the underside release button off of it.
                  Hank Crane

Comment

if it'll work for you, you can have it. PM me and give me your address, i'll send it today. The reason why I replaced it is one day on the water, the neutral "push in" button on the side stripped and the lever wouldn't go into/out of gear. I just replaced the whole unit w/ an updated merc control. This one DOES have T/T button on the side, too.

But, again, it's the inside spline that goes from the leve to the mechanism that is stripped...will this work for your problem or IS THIS your problem? SNG

Comment

Working...
                    X