Still looking for a Garmin gps/sounder unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking for a Garmin gps/sounder unit

My latest regret was not picking that 178c unit that popped up here a few weeks ago.. Timing just wasn't right..

Now that taxes are in.. Bring it on..

Problem is the wife has me on a budget - so I'm limited to a good used unit.

Anyone out there with a Garmin 178 or 185 unit thinking about upgrading??

If anyone comes across a dual unit (GPS/Sonar), please keep me in mind..

Thanks!!
    Sam Gardner[br]-cuonawv-[br]85 17 Standard (Sold)[br]-[br]Santa Rosa, CA[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=34043[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=29289[br]

saw a 182c on ebay for 225.00. A new one for 329.00. FYI

Comment

oops, not a combo. Sorry

Comment

I have a 498s combo unit that is barely used I would be willing to sell.

Comment

I have a 182 c I need to sell.
          1978 Mako21[br]2001 200 Rude[br](under the knife)[br]1993 Proline 241[br]Yamaha F225[br]

Comment

I am looking for a combo also. Email me some prices [email protected]
            Benny[br]Bronx, NY[br]\'77 Mako 20\'

Comment

Ok what's the budget? I know where there is a 545s for $600.00
              jvtuna,Orland,Fl.1st Mako was a 20\' next was a 78- 25\' with twins.Current owner of an 89-210 with a 225-Rude.[br]I\'m starting to get this feeling that I may be slipping to the DARK SIDE.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by jvtuna

Ok what's the budget? I know where there is a 545s for $600.00

$600 is a bit over budget.. Looking in the sub $200 range which limits met to an older unit.

Not to mention, I don't have a whole lot of room left on the console, so the smaller the better.

Thanks!!
                Sam Gardner[br]-cuonawv-[br]85 17 Standard (Sold)[br]-[br]Santa Rosa, CA[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=34043[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=29289[br]

Comment

Sorry I was thinking the 182c was a combo also. But it is for sale $315.
                  1978 Mako21[br]2001 200 Rude[br](under the knife)[br]1993 Proline 241[br]Yamaha F225[br]

Comment

I have a Garmin 185 with transducer if you're still interested...
                    Charleston, SC[br]

Comment

i just bought a Hummingbird 161 from Boatersworld.com for $207 shipped and that is brand new and got it in three days with reg shipping. worked great from the first and second run easy to use and gives water temp, speed, depth, and has a GPS map and depth finder and many differnet ways to watch on screen. was easy as hell to install also.(took less then an hour start to finnish)
                      Savannah, Georgia

Comment

My 2 cents, take a look at the garmin gpsmap 440s, for a small little unit it has a great chartplotter and sonar with solid built in coastal maps, I have it on my Mako and love it, wish I went with the 540s for the bigger screen. U can get the 440s used for $250 on CL, new I've seen them for $350, as garmin came out with the 441s series.

Take a look
                        [br]----------------------------------------------------------------[br]1984 SeaCraft 23 Bracketed w/Merc 250 [br]1979 SeaCraft 18 New Project[br]<*))))<[br]1992 Mako 211 w/Merc 225 \"Get Bent\" SOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X