2006 Funament Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Funament Registration

For those that have not yet sent in your registration for the Funament, please do so no later then Saturday (6/3) to ensure that it arrives before the Funament. If you do not mail it by Saturday, *please* plan on bringing it to the Captains Meeting Thursday night and if you are coming in later that night, please let me know and I will collect it on Friday.

Last year we were pretty lenient, even so much that we waived the entry fee, but we can not do that this year as you will be receiving a great Classic Mako Funament t-shirt along with other great goodies.

Also, Bass Pro Shops has agreed to donate some fishing tackle and supplies which will be given away to registered entrants only!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions and see everyone at the Captains meeting at 7 PM on Thursday. [8D]
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog[br]1985 Mako 20c - sold[br]Mary Esther, FL[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42841[br]

Steve,

We will be leaving Houston early Wednesday AM. I will give you mine in person. We are definitely coming. I would leave today if we could.

Can you tell we are excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

I'll bring mine to the captain's meeting Thursday night.
      Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Working...
      X