• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all don't have a chance ...

Nathan and I have been practicing [;^)]

It only took 46 gallons and 6 hours to get this bad boy on board [][]

[:x)]
    [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

[88] That woulda won last year. It'll be great bait this year.. []
    Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

any keeper fish would have won a prize last year--that beauty probably wouls have won several categories if you could get him past the game wardens[:u]

Comment

I don't think I caught a fish that weekend. Anything will be an improvement over last year. Maybe for 2007 I, the creator of ClassicMako, will have my own boat there...

Thats probably talking out of my ass... making a statement like that.[V]
        Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by RingLeader

I don't think I caught a fish that weekend. Anything will be an improvement over last year. Maybe for 2007 I, the creator of ClassicMako, will have my own boat there...

Thats probably talking out of my ass... making a statement like that.[V]

If you wish to harvest that air, this year, I got a sailboat for you. [88][88] I bet the wood in it, is a tad better too. []

Have you considered contacting the factory about a loaner boat?

Comment

Working...
          X