• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brando
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by mako228

Hello to all Classic Mako Fans! We had a lot of fun last year. We have just completed registration to attend the 15th Annual for 2019. Looking forward to seeing you all again. - Mike

Like wise! Im an every other year attendee. My group is looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by mako228

Hello to all Classic Mako Fans! We had a lot of fun last year. We have just completed registration to attend the 15th Annual for 2019. Looking forward to seeing you all again. - Mike

Like wise! Im an every other year attendee. My group is looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• mako228
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mako228
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by michigan dave

Hodsons are IN!!!

It will require over 3000 miles of road time....but the 15th annual Funnament is well worth it....

d

That's awesome Dave! Good talking with you yesterday and can't wait to see you in again in a few months.

Leave a comment:

• michigan dave
    replied
    Hodsons are IN!!!

It will require over 3000 miles of road time....but the 15th annual Funnament is well worth it....

d

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    replied
    Thanks for putting it all together. I am registered and funds sent

Leave a comment:

• brando
    started a topic 15th Annual Classic Mako Funament registration

15th Annual Classic Mako Funament registration

15th Annual Classic Mako Funament. June 15-22, 2019

Classic Mako's Annual Funament is a week long fun family event for all boat owners. Enjoy lots of fishing oppurtunities, "raft ups" at crab island, Noreiga Point meet and greets, Wednesday evening cookout, and banquet Friday night at Uncle Bucks. The banquet is great way to celebrate the weeks events with new friends, awards, raffle, great food and occasionally some entertainment

We have teamed up with Mako and Bass Pro such that the captains meeting/Social and the Friday night banquet will be at Bass Pro. The captains meeting/social will have light Hors d'Oeuvres while the banquet will be fully catered. There will be bowling at each event.

In addition there will be Mako swag, some very cool raffle items including a fishing trip with a Mako prostaffer.

Captains meeting/social to be at Bass Pro on Tuesday evening at 6pm, the social at Ed and Arts on Wednesday evening 6pm, Thursday night fireworks on the water, and the Banquet at Uncle Bucks on Friday at 6pm.

Pricing:

Family Ticket $85

which includes two Tshirts and banquet entry. Family consist of two adults and subsequent children. Specify the two shirt sizes needed. More shirts are available for purchase

Individual Ticket $45

includes a Tshirt and banquet entry. Specify shirt size

Couples Ticket $65

Includes entry into weeks funament and all events including banquet. One Tshirts included. Specify size

Banquet Only Ticket $25

This allows entry into events Friday banquet on June 21, 2019. Includes Mako sponsored dinner and soft drinks, cash bar with cocktail waitresses, bowling lanes will be open, outside patio, mako boats on display, rum tasting, Mako Swag and raffle

Extra T-shirts $22 each for all sizes including youth

PAYPAL [email protected] your funament order AND email [email protected] the details of your order. Include shirt sizes for your included shirts and any extras. Eventbrite increased their pricing so we will be trying this registration method this year.

FAQs

What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?

trailer parking for your boat is limited at Sand Piper Cove. Legend Marine and D&J Dry Storage has paid storage available. Boat ramps in the area besides the one at sandpiper cove can be found at: http://fishing distinguish.com/BOATRAMPS.html

Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?

www.classicmako.com see funamet thread or David Bronson i.e. Triple Crown, [email protected] or Brandon Boyer i.e. brando at [email protected]

Sandpiper cove questions and reservations for lodging can be made at www.sandpipercove.com or 850-837-9121

What is the refund policy?

sorry but there are no refunds
Working...
X