Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islamorada Funament 2017

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Islamorada Funament 2017

    Let's do this.I will be back and my crew has committed as well.I hear rumblings that we may take Broken Arrow this year.Dates have not been posted yet but certain it will be middle of September.
    1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

  • #2
    http://funaments.com/islamorada-fl.php
    1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

    Comment


    • #3
      I wonder why they flipped it with Ft. Myers. Interesting. This makes it a win for me. September was getting booked up.
      [br]1984 Mako 224[br]1977 Mako 15[br]Clermont, Florida- [br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=37212 -Rewire[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40627 -Tank/Misc[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58615 - Aft Box removal

      Comment


      • #4
        Good times!
        Nick Dodge[br]Maysville, GA[br]1990 Mako 261 Broken Arrow[br][br]Project Thread- http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56182&whichpage=1

        Comment


        • #5
          quote:


          Originally posted by snappergapper


          I wonder why they flipped it with Ft. Myers. Interesting. This makes it a win for me. September was getting booked up.



          My October is getting booked,but I'll make room for this trip.
          1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

          Comment


          • #6
            you guys who'Ve done this one before, where do you recommend staying?

            Do you launch at BassPro , get a slip there?

            Comment


            • #7
              quote:


              Originally posted by Shakes_26


              you guys who'Ve done this one before, where do you recommend staying?


              Do you launch at BassPro , get a slip there?


              There's lots of great places to stay around Bass Pro.It depends on whether you want ocean or gulf side.Bass Pro has free dockage for funament attendees as well as free trailer storage.
              1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

              Comment


              • #8
                I dont care about Gulf or Ocean side. Pool for the kiddo and clean room for the wife. The rest is negotiable!

                Comment


                • #9
                  quote:


                  Originally posted by Shakes_26


                  I dont care about Gulf or Ocean side. Pool for the kiddo and clean room for the wife. The rest is negotiable!



                  The Cheeca Lodge is the participating hotel.It will have anything and everything you need to make the family happy.
                  1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Man your fancy...I reserved provisionally at the Islander, also heard good reviews for La Siesta resort and the Amara Cay resorts.

                    Although the Cheeca would be good for a larger group, so far its the wife, daughter and I.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      quote:


                      Originally posted by Shakes_26


                      Man your fancy...I reserved provisionally at the Islander, also heard good reviews for La Siesta resort and the Amara Cay resorts.


                      Although the Cheeca would be good for a larger group, so far its the wife, daughter and I.


                      I'm not that fancy,I can't afford the Cheeca.I was just posting the info because that's the place they suggest.
                      1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I hear rumblings that there may be a September Funament....just not sponsored by Mako[]
                        1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          quote:


                          Originally posted by Doc Fees


                          I hear rumblings that there may be a September Funament....just not sponsored by Mako[]



                          [8)]hunh????

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            quote:


                            Originally posted by Shakes_26


                            quote:


                            Originally posted by Doc Fees


                            I hear rumblings that there may be a September Funament....just not sponsored by Mako[]



                            [8)]hunh????



                            Mako moved the dates from middle of Sept to middle of October.My crew had made plans to be there middle of Sept,just like last year.It's not looking good for us to change our plans just because Mako decided to,so,we are planning our own "Funament" for Sept. You are more than welcome to join us! I'm trying to gather up as many boats as possible ,just for fun nothing official.
                            1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              We are planning our own Funament in Islamorada Sept 12-17.Please join us!
                              1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X