Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RingLeader
    replied
    It's really a shame I couldn't find takers for the other 2 entry vouchers. Maybe next year. Sounds like a 1st class event!

Leave a comment:

• michigan dave
    replied
    You guys are living our Dreams....Represent us well....And have a blast...

d

Leave a comment:

• Messing About
    replied
    Having a wonderful time here at the Ft. Myers Beach Funament. Had dinner with Snapper Gapper and his crew...really enjoyed the company. My fish total is not representing just yet...one 19" speckled trout and a variety of junk fish. We will launch at 5 AM tomorrow and try the bridge shadows for snook.

Can't believe all the free gear included in the Captains bag...this is not coupons disguised as values...there are hooks, leader, knives (bait and fillet), a sharpener, 2 hats 4 shirts, crank baits , soft baits, and more. Plus a $60 gift card, plus a $10 off coupon. I spent $76 at Bass Pro last night and only ponied up sixteen dollars of my own money!

The marina is first rate. The people running the event are wonderful. Thanks, Ringleader for making my Funament dream come true.

Having a wonderful time....wish you all were here! Bedtime. I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• TMAN
    replied
    Ring I will reply to email if anyone else can use the certificate please do, I paid probably 6 months ago. look for the light blue 25. Last year was great and the boys out of Fishtale put on a great event.

Leave a comment:

• RingLeader
    replied
    I still have 3 certificates for FREE boat entry into the remaining Mako sponsored Funaments. Anyone interested, please contact me. I'll mail it right out.

T-Man, would you like a boat entry gift certificate???

Leave a comment:

• TMAN
    replied
    I will be attending again this year great excuse to get out of Canada and back to the boat. I went down last year had a blast and left the boat there permanently. Light blue 76 25' going to leave it at fish tale marina for the event this year as I am 20 min. Up the river. There weren't many classics last year hope to see a few more out. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• bschoch
    replied
    I fished the stuart tournament. It was very fun! Trying to talk the wife into the islamirada one but we are going on a trip this week so will be tough to take another week off this month! I may just look into this one also!

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    Kill em brother!

Leave a comment:

• michigan dave
    replied
    Enjoying your boat inbetween projects is important. Otherwise the boat just becomes a work pit. Have fun and put some nice fish on the board representing the CM fishing team!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    replied
    I think that is a longer project the we anticipate! I will build a mold to frame that area to reduce the fairing involved like Thaddeus had ahead of him. with the full transom you would be surprised how much room I already gained.

Leave a comment:

• ChuckB
    replied
    You got time...go ahead and rip out those shin busters first [][][].

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied
    Cool! Looking forward to a full report and hoping you spank their ass.

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    started a topic Fort Myers Funament

Fort Myers Funament

Registered and ready for the Mako Funament Oct. 16-19th. Thanks Ringleader for providing the boat entry. I secured my hotel and dock today so I will represent. I was reading the two recent Mako events and it looks like a few Classic Boats won the fishing side I will try and make it three....
Working...
X