Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Destin Video

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Destin Video

    http://vimeo.com/100233676
    1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

  • #2
    That's pretty cool.

    I would be worried that it would crash into the water.

    Hope it floats!

    calcaneus

    Comment


    • #3
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m22qzGKk5MQ
      1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

      Comment


      • #4
        It flies, but when it stops flying, that thing sinks like a rock.

        ouch

        Comment


        • #5
          Really like the sig picture but you need a better cooler
          [br]1984 Mako 224[br]1977 Mako 15[br]Clermont, Florida- [br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=37212 -Rewire[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40627 -Tank/Misc[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58615 - Aft Box removal

          Comment


          • #6
            quote:


            Originally posted by snappergapper


            Really like the sig picture but you need a better cooler



            You know,I've used a Yeti for years.I've always had great success with them.The one in the pic is a few years old and hold s ice extrememly well,but their seems to be a little seperation in the outer and inner lining.Still very effective and not noticeable when you look at it.Destin,however,is a completely different story.I've used two different yetis down there and neither hold ice for crap.I think ice is a racket in Destin to begin with($5+ for a 20lb bag is ridiculous) and nothing lasts.Here,I can put ice in it and seems to last for days.Even after the ice melts and its nothing but water,surprisingly the drinks are still cold days later.
            1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

            Comment


            • #7
              quote:


              Originally posted by Doc Fees


              quote:


              Originally posted by snappergapper


              Really like the sig picture but you need a better cooler



              You know,I've used a Yeti for years.I've always had great success with them.The one in the pic is a few years old and hold s ice extrememly well,but their seems to be a little seperation in the outer and inner lining.Still very effective and not noticeable when you look at it.Destin,however,is a completely different story.I've used two different yetis down there and neither hold ice for crap.I think ice is a racket in Destin to begin with($5+ for a 20lb bag is ridiculous) and nothing lasts.Here,I can put ice in it and seems to last for days.Even after the ice melts and its nothing but water,surprisingly the drinks are still cold days later.



              The clearer the ice, the better it holds up

              My machine makes solid disc shaped ice flat on one side and domed on the other.

              I got to destin on Thursday and bought ice on Sunday and then ever other day after
              Ocean Springs, Ms[br]\'76 25\'[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=45623[br]

              Comment


              • #8
                quote:


                Originally posted by mist-oprtuna-t


                quote:


                Originally posted by Doc Fees


                quote:


                Originally posted by snappergapper


                Really like the sig picture but you need a better cooler



                You know,I've used a Yeti for years.I've always had great success with them.The one in the pic is a few years old and hold s ice extrememly well,but their seems to be a little seperation in the outer and inner lining.Still very effective and not noticeable when you look at it.Destin,however,is a completely different story.I've used two different yetis down there and neither hold ice for crap.I think ice is a racket in Destin to begin with($5+ for a 20lb bag is ridiculous) and nothing lasts.Here,I can put ice in it and seems to last for days.Even after the ice melts and its nothing but water,surprisingly the drinks are still cold days later.



                The clearer the ice, the better it holds up

                My machine makes solid disc shaped ice flat on one side and domed on the other.

                I got to destin on Thursday and bought ice on Sunday and then ever other day after



                A buddy of mine has an ice machine that makes chewy ice.That stuff is insane how it holds up.I can fill up my cooler and it will last for a week if not in direct sun.

                I needed to buy ice daily in Destin.
                1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

                Comment


                • #9
                  They have the same ice in grand isle

                  It's brand is Slo-melt

                  We called it fosho-melt
                  Ocean Springs, Ms[br]\'76 25\'[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=45623[br]

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X