• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by snappergapper

Sailor,

If you are on Facebook look up Ultimate Offshore and there are lots of pictures. It is a showpiece for Simrad/Lowrence and Yamaha and he does shows for BPS.

Steve is too cool for the facebookings[]

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by snappergapper

Tim,

whatever happened to the Grady? no longer in your signature. Did I miss something????

I still have it, mako just looks better[]

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    replied
    Sailor,

If you are on Facebook look up Ultimate Offshore and there are lots of pictures. It is a showpiece for Simrad/Lowrence and Yamaha and he does shows for BPS.

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    replied
    Sailor,

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied
    Man, posts like this are really inspiring to get my butt in gear and get my boat back in the water. Any more pictures of the twin engine jon boat? That's pretty cool!

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied
    Man, posts like this are really inspiring to get my butt in gear and get my boat back in the water. Any more pictures of the twin engine jon boat? That's pretty cool!

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    replied
    Tim,

whatever happened to the Grady? no longer in your signature. Did I miss something????

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    replied
    Tim,

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by brando

Nice pics. You're enjoying the sun and water and we just got another 6" of snow.

Glad i can live through someone.[8D]

I would love to hit the water like that up here, but dang glad I just didn't get 6" of snow[B)]

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    Nice pics. You're enjoying the sun and water and we just got another 6" of snow.

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied

Leave a comment:

• michigan dave
    replied
    Looks like the family was having a good time....Our water is still pretty hard.... LOl..going to be the latest spring in 40 years they are saying..... Enjoy for the rest of us....

dave

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    started a topic Destin Dry run- Clermont style

Destin Dry run- Clermont style

Well the kids are already asking about Destin so we spent the last three weekends on the local lake and anchored up at the local Tiki Bar.

Yes that is a 14ft john boat with a bracket, twin 20 yammies and a radar arch with outriggers in the backgorund. My buddy built it and titled it the Jon-Yacht

I really wish I had dave's camera as there was a Blackwood with 10-12 hot southern bells finding there jingle juice....Yes I got yelled out for looking....weather has been great and looking forward to the week in Destin
Working...
X