Fund Raiser for Brandon (Brando)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fund Raiser for Brandon (Brando)

CM family, as most of you know Brandon was involved in an explosion while grooming a dog in his trailer and was burned as a result. The dog was also burned, has been treated and I hear will be ok

I've talked to Brandon tonight and I have seen pictures of his injuries and I regret having to say that his burns are very severe. Brandon will be undergoing surgery tomorrow where they will be grafting skin in multiple places. Brandon will remain in the hospital for an undermined amount of time and I am sure will be unable to work for much longer than that.

Brandon shared some details about the incident, apparently his main furnace would not light so he was using his back up, a Mr. Heater. He had made a couple of stops that morning turning the heater on and off in between stops. When he turned on a dryer he was engulfed in flames. Brandon had the presence of mind to rip off his sweatshirt, unhook and grab up the dog and bust out the already destroyed door, going facedown in the snow.

Brandon is a true gentleman and a man of honesty and integrity. He would do anything to help someone who needed it. He has spent and enormous amount of time helping with the Funaments and doing the calendars every year. The CM family needs to help Brandon in his time of need. He is self employed and will loose his income for an undetermined amount of time not to mention he has three small children.

Please donate what you can to help him and his family to Pay Pal account:

[email protected]

Thanks for your help.
    David, New Kent, Va[br]

[br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

Done.....Thanks for the report and the great idea.....

dave
    [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by michigan dave

Done.....Thanks for the report and the great idea.....

dave

X2 Done & Thanx for setting this up []
      Working for a livin\' is HIGHLY Over-Rated...[][br]

Comment

Sorry to hear about this PayPal sent.
        88 220 with 225 E-tec[br]Babylon, NY[br]

Comment

Brandon and Amy Boyer

5230 warm spring rd

Saint Thomas, pa

Still working on hospital address
          David, New Kent, Va[br]

Comment

Brandon Boyer

Room 3E17A

MedStar Washington Hospital

Washington DC

David, New Kent, Va[br]

Comment

Working...
            X