Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prizes, Trophies, Tees, and Food-Spectacular

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prizes, Trophies, Tees, and Food-Spectacular

    Thanks to the hard work of many people we are going to have a spectacular prize table id="red"> id="size4"> this year![][]. There are many prizes that are just over the top, I cannot wait!

    I have mentioned this before too, the fishing trophies are EXTREMELYid="red">id="size4"> nice, I expect to see some guys out trying to win these, trust me, you want these.[]

    Ed has a very cool design for the T shirts again this year, Leo has been practicing his recipes, I mean this is going to be FUNid="red">id="size4">[]
    David, New Kent, Va[br]



    [br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

  • #2
    We cant wait.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian. -Henry Ford[br]1988 Mako 261 \"Stroken\" Project Thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26203[br]1992 Mako221B project thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48747[br]1992 Mako 261B \"Reel Impressive\" project thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56286[br]

    Comment


    • #3
      Sounds great!
      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm really at the point now that I have already checked out at work.
        1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

        Comment


        • #5
          quote:


          Originally posted by Doc Fees


          I'm really at the point now that I have already checked out at work.



          Ahhhh me too. My mind can only think about sand, fish, bikinis and two stroke oil!
          1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

          Comment


          • #6
            quote:


            Originally posted by brando


            quote:


            Originally posted by Doc Fees


            I'm really at the point now that I have already checked out at work.



            Ahhhh me too. My mind can only think about sand, fish, bikinis and two stroke oil!



            The ladies don't care for the 2 stroke smell,you'll learn that one day[]
            1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

            Comment


            • #7
              quote:


              Originally posted by Doc Fees


              quote:


              Originally posted by brando


              quote:


              Originally posted by Doc Fees


              I'm really at the point now that I have already checked out at work.



              Ahhhh me too. My mind can only think about sand, fish, bikinis and two stroke oil!



              The ladies don't care for the 2 stroke smell,you'll learn that one day[]



              that's fine with me . just means more fishing time
              1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

              Comment


              • #8
                quote:


                Originally posted by brando


                quote:


                Originally posted by Doc Fees


                quote:


                Originally posted by brando


                quote:


                Originally posted by Doc Fees


                I'm really at the point now that I have already checked out at work.



                Ahhhh me too. My mind can only think about sand, fish, bikinis and two stroke oil!



                The ladies don't care for the 2 stroke smell,you'll learn that one day[]



                that's fine with me . just means more fishing time



                Brandon dont mind Troy, you just need to give him the same BS right back!


                David, New Kent, Va[br]



                [br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

                Comment


                • #9
                  quote:


                  Originally posted by triplecrownnc


                  quote:


                  Originally posted by brando


                  quote:


                  Originally posted by Doc Fees


                  quote:


                  Originally posted by brando


                  quote:


                  Originally posted by Doc Fees


                  I'm really at the point now that I have already checked out at work.



                  Ahhhh me too. My mind can only think about sand, fish, bikinis and two stroke oil!



                  The ladies don't care for the 2 stroke smell,you'll learn that one day[]



                  that's fine with me . just means more fishing time



                  Brandon dont mind Troy, you just need to give him the same BS right back!





                  Thats a nice platform!

                  I'm not quick witted so that's a challenge for me
                  1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    quote:


                    Originally posted by brando


                    quote:


                    Originally posted by triplecrownnc


                    quote:


                    Originally posted by brando


                    quote:


                    Originally posted by Doc Fees


                    quote:


                    Originally posted by brando


                    quote:


                    Originally posted by Doc Fees


                    I'm really at the point now that I have already checked out at work.



                    Ahhhh me too. My mind can only think about sand, fish, bikinis and two stroke oil!



                    The ladies don't care for the 2 stroke smell,you'll learn that one day[]



                    that's fine with me . just means more fishing time



                    Brandon dont mind Troy, you just need to give him the same BS right back!





                    Thats a nice platform!

                    I'm not quick witted so that's a challenge for me



                    After a couple of those girly bud lite limes neither is he[]
                    David, New Kent, Va[br]



                    [br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That doesn't look like a minivan she's hanging off the back of?
                      \'93 241 https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...etting-started
                      \'82 224 - Mobile, AL Gone but NEVER Forgotten - https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...indshield-tank

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        quote:


                        Originally posted by ChuckB


                        That doesn't look like a minivan she's hanging off the back of?



                        A fast mini van![]


                        David, New Kent, Va[br]



                        [br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is more reality Dave...


                          1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Troy....you serious drink bud light lime? Oh man....you were a skirt too?
                            1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              quote:


                              Originally posted by Doc Fees


                              This is more reality Dave...





                              I gotta admit that is quite odd, he must be from Mississippi or some state near by.
                              David, New Kent, Va[br]



                              [br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X