• Show
Clear All

• Smokinlmm
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by ssfishx

quote:

Originally posted by brando

I see i am not the only rodaholic. I have penns on all my rods with one shimano.

at what point do you officially become a rod-aholic? []

I woukd like to hear an answer to this as well.. lol..

Does owning more rods than most tackle shoos stock qualify?[B)]

Leave a comment:

• greycj7
    replied
    All those boats are catching live bait for the day. You can purchase fishing license at harborwalk marina, as well as bait and a trash can of ice (best deal around). Good luck!! Wish I was there!!!

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    There is 30 boats just outside the inlet in the ocean all staged up. Must be on fish. You all better get going! A steady 2' roll but tight.

I would be if i had my boat.

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    Thanks for all the info...I'm all jacked up on fish thoughts...can't wait. My usual routine here is out the door at 3am and back in by 9-10 to spend the day at the beach or pool with kids. Thank goodness for mirrored glasses...mrs can't see me sleeping but catches the occasional drool[]

20 + miles and be in peligics is awesome. I have to hoof it 50-60 miles here, (which I don't do unless on a charter)

Leave a comment:

• LastMango
    replied
    Brando:

Try this one http://www.myfwc.com/license/recreat...water-fishing/

or this one https://license.myfwc.com/Customer/CustomerLookup

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Can someone give me the link to buy online. The site i went to you couldnt.

I may try to hook up with one of you guys for anything thats not nearshore. Not cool to do solo trips 20-30 miles out IMO. I invited my father law to fish with and his girlfriend to help wife with kids. Now he changed his mind and doesnt want to fish at all. They plan on bringing their harleys and cruising everyday.[!]

I should have room on my boat the first part of the week.

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by ChuckB

quote:

Can someone give me the link to buy online. The site i went to you couldnt

Brandon I am sure you can buy online, however when we arrive there is always the dreaded/needed Wal Mart run, we just get there.

You can buy at Bass Pro down there,of course.That's what I always do.

Leave a comment:

• ChuckB
    replied
    quote:

Can someone give me the link to buy online. The site i went to you couldnt

Brandon I am sure you can buy online, however when we arrive there is always the dreaded/needed Wal Mart run, we just get there.

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    Can someone give me the link to buy online. The site i went to you couldnt.

I may try to hook up with one of you guys for anything thats not nearshore. Not cool to do solo trips 20-30 miles out IMO. I invited my father law to fish with and his girlfriend to help wife with kids. Now he changed his mind and doesnt want to fish at all. They plan on bringing their harleys and cruising everyday.[!]

Leave a comment:

• LastMango
    replied
    Well, shut my mouth! Never heard of it, but I didn't start "fishing" until recently. Still think it is a steaming pile.

Leave a comment:

• LastMango
    replied
    Well, shut my mouth! Never heard of it, but I didn't start "fishing" until recently. Still think it is a steaming pile.

Leave a comment:

• LastMango
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RudeAttitude
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by triplecrownnc

Pretty sure in NC if you have rods on the boat, you are fishing, and everyone needs a license.

That's the way it is in MS and AL also.

Leave a comment:

• RudeAttitude
    replied
    quote:

Pretty sure in NC if you have rods on the boat, you are fishing, and everyone needs a license.

Leave a comment:

• RudeAttitude
    replied
    quote:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X