• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LastMango
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by ssfishx

what about letting the fishing tournament winners pick something when they receive their trophy?[]

The spearfishing tournaments usually have a prize associated with (assigned to) the trophy, but not chosen by the winner. I know we don't want to put too much importance on the fishing tournament, but I like some form of Leo's idea for some of the prizes.

Leave a comment:

• ssfishx
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by triplecrownnc

I really do think we need ideas on how to handle the very nice items this year so we can keep another snapper from happening[]

what about letting the fishing tournament winners pick something when they receive their trophy?[]

or have two tables and do two separate raffles, alternating back and forth between them?

Leave a comment:

• ssfishx
    replied
    quote:

I really do think we need ideas on how to handle the very nice items this year so we can keep another snapper from happening[]

or have two tables and do two separate raffles, alternating back and forth between them?

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by Sailor

Since David hasn't posted it yet, I'll let the cat out of the bag - Mako Marine is going to sponsor the dinner at the banquet this year PLUS send some Mako swag to give away. [][][][]

They are really getting behind the Funaments and putting on two of their own this year. Look for more information to be posted about them soon.

Wow thats awesome !

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    quote:

Since David hasn't posted it yet, I'll let the cat out of the bag - Mako Marine is going to sponsor the dinner at the banquet this year PLUS send some Mako swag to give away. [][][][]

They are really getting behind the Funaments and putting on two of their own this year. Look for more information to be posted about them soon.

Wow thats awesome !

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    quote:

Wow thats awesome !

Leave a comment:

• Triplecrownnc
    replied
    quote:

Yes and thanks very much Steve for your help[]

Leave a comment:

• Triplecrownnc
    replied
    quote:

Yes and thanks very much Steve for your help[]

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Triplecrownnc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Triplecrownnc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    quote:

quote:

Originally posted by snappergapper

Are we going to raffle these off one at a time or like last year? I need to figure out when I am going to need my number called. I am sure I can not get back to back #1 spots...[]

I can help whoever is organizing the raffel section if need be.

It does pose an interesting question doesnt it? I mean we are going to have some VERY nice items this year. Maybe a seperate raffle for a few key items?? A blind bid??? Hmmm

BTW, we have had some very nice fishing trophies in the past, the last 2 years CJMako has made and donated the trophies. I didnt ask him again this year as I know its a big burden.

Its difficult to come up with different and exciting things each year. For the last 2 years I have been brewing an idea on a design and I do believe I have found it.[]

The fishing trophies are well worth winning this year, so plan on wetting a line[]. Am I eligble? Before you answer, you might want to check the electronics section of CM[]

Just because you have a transducer the size of a bowling ball doesn't mean you can catch fish. Every dog finds a flea once in awhile.[]

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    quote:

quote:

Are we going to raffle these off one at a time or like last year? I need to figure out when I am going to need my number called. I am sure I can not get back to back #1 spots...[]

It does pose an interesting question doesnt it? I mean we are going to have some VERY nice items this year. Maybe a seperate raffle for a few key items?? A blind bid??? Hmmm

BTW, we have had some very nice fishing trophies in the past, the last 2 years CJMako has made and donated the trophies. I didnt ask him again this year as I know its a big burden.

Its difficult to come up with different and exciting things each year. For the last 2 years I have been brewing an idea on a design and I do believe I have found it.[]

The fishing trophies are well worth winning this year, so plan on wetting a line[]. Am I eligble? Before you answer, you might want to check the electronics section of CM[]

Just because you have a transducer the size of a bowling ball doesn't mean you can catch fish. Every dog finds a flea once in awhile.[]

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    quote:

If I were to be pulled first I don't know what I would select....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X