X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brando
    replied
    Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know chuck at Chessie Marine Supply Inc is going to sponsor a trophy. Check out their website I ordered some products from them. Shipping was fast and reasonable prices.

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    replied
    Well done on the Yeti....I guess it will be a tough choice between that or the Blue underwater lights....HMMMM which one which one to choose....

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    replied
    Well done on the Yeti....I guess it will be a tough choice between that or the Blue underwater lights....HMMMM which one which one to choose....

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    Awesome display

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    Awesome display

Leave a comment:

• MrsStroken
    replied

Thank you so much to Yeti Coolers again for sponsoring this years Funament. They donated a Tundra 45 cooler, koozies, brochures, shirts, hats and stickers! They have been wonderful to us the last two years. If possible, please return the support!

Leave a comment:

• MrsStroken
    replied

Thank you so much to Yeti Coolers again for sponsoring this years Funament. They donated a Tundra 45 cooler, koozies, brochures, shirts, hats and stickers! They have been wonderful to us the last two years. If possible, please return the support!

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by Sailor

I used to pull tickets for big items first, then opened it up for a free for all later. Either way it's fun!

Lets say the first ticket pulled was for the Yeti and they really wanted the underwater lights, I say if you get pulled first its your choice, you want a shirt, hat, bottle opener, or what ever its your choice.
    Here are my thoughts on the raffle, there are many different ways to do the raffle, silent auction on the higher ticketed items. But if you take the "High Dollar" items out of the raffle, there will not be a lot of tickets sold as some are anticipating winning what they bid on. If its ain't broke don't fix it is my motto with this.

(Please take no offence to this post since my wife did[])ie. Last year I purchased 100 tickets, and the first ticket drawn who I will remain nameless and won the Yeti, he got 20 tickets. Its the luck of the draw where there may be higher chances, but not necessarily the first one.

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    quote:

I used to pull tickets for big items first, then opened it up for a free for all later. Either way it's fun!

Lets say the first ticket pulled was for the Yeti and they really wanted the underwater lights, I say if you get pulled first its your choice, you want a shirt, hat, bottle opener, or what ever its your choice.
    Here are my thoughts on the raffle, there are many different ways to do the raffle, silent auction on the higher ticketed items. But if you take the "High Dollar" items out of the raffle, there will not be a lot of tickets sold as some are anticipating winning what they bid on. If its ain't broke don't fix it is my motto with this.

(Please take no offence to this post since my wife did[])ie. Last year I purchased 100 tickets, and the first ticket drawn who I will remain nameless and won the Yeti, he got 20 tickets. Its the luck of the draw where there may be higher chances, but not necessarily the first one.

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    quote:

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LastMango
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by ssfishx

what about letting the fishing tournament winners pick something when they receive their trophy?[]

The spearfishing tournaments usually have a prize associated with (assigned to) the trophy, but not chosen by the winner. I know we don't want to put too much importance on the fishing tournament, but I like some form of Leo's idea for some of the prizes.

Leave a comment:

• LastMango
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by ssfishx

what about letting the fishing tournament winners pick something when they receive their trophy?[]

The spearfishing tournaments usually have a prize associated with (assigned to) the trophy, but not chosen by the winner. I know we don't want to put too much importance on the fishing tournament, but I like some form of Leo's idea for some of the prizes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X