Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Mid Atlantic Funament

Aug 2-9 in Ocean City Maryland.

As of now fishing tournament will start at 6am on sat Aug 2 to 12pm on Friday Aug 8. Banquet will be 6:30 on Friday aug 8th. Captains meeting will plan to be held Saturday evening on Aug 2.

Official raft up on Saturday Aug 2 and Saturday Aug9

Look forward to seeing some of you guys!
    1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Brando

Great idea. Count me in! Florida is a bit of hike for me...glad to see something like this locally. Ocean City Maryand has a lot of fun things to do by water.
    1995 232 Mako 250 hp Etec [br]Triple J[br]Ellicott City, MD; Fenwick Island, Del.[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by laxdad

Brando

Great idea. Count me in! Florida is a bit of hike for me...glad to see something like this locally. Ocean City Maryand has a lot of fun things to do by water.

Looks like just you and me so far[]. Haha will have fun. I wanna hear that etec
      1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

B

I think I saw that Tuna was local. Scare up a few from Destin for the OC gig.

Have a safe trip and take lots of pictures for me.

Dave
        1995 232 Mako 250 hp Etec [br]Triple J[br]Ellicott City, MD; Fenwick Island, Del.[br]

Comment

B

Dave

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by laxdad

B

Dave

Roger that[]

Comment

If you guys can give me a date for this event I will plug it with Mako and they can advertise it in the annual Mako Magalog publication.
              Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by RingLeader

If you guys can give me a date for this event I will plug it with Mako and they can advertise it in the annual Mako Magalog publication.

Awesome news Ring! Thanks.

I'll send you the official dates via email

Comment

Sounds like something I would be interested in. What are you thinking, offshore or back bay fishing? Are you thinking Assateague area for the raft up?
                  Clyde[br]1978 Mako 23 IB[br]\"Shark Bait\" ***SOLD***[br]Kent Island, Md. [br]gone but not forgotten[br]Current Boat-1985 26Foot Shamrock Cuddy Cabin [br]Yanmar 4LHA-STE 230 HP Diesel Engine[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by cw.abeljr

Sounds like something I would be interested in. What are you thinking, offshore or back bay fishing? Are you thinking Assateague area for the raft up?

My plan is to have a funament style fishing tournament. Different categories would allow for back bay and offshore. Trophies awarded for top anglers in respected divisions. Possible awards banquet and dinner. We have a lot an rv park off the st martins neck river. All could ride up in the boats for the banquet. A new pavilion with a full kitchen is in the works. I'm not sure if it will be done in time.

This could end up being a great time as long as we can get the participation.

And yes to assateague

Comment

Count me in. Picking up my 23 inboard this weekend

And I am local to this area so if you need any help

Just let me know.

I am a builder so lets get that kitchen finished.

I don't know any of the details , just offering my help
                      Tom Vogel

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Eggemon

Just let me know.

Thanks a lot for your offer! Did you get your 23?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by brando

quote:

Originally posted by Eggemon

Just let me know.

.[8D]

Thanks a lot for your offer! Did you get your 23?

yes i did. can't wait to use it
                          Tom Vogel

Comment

Brandon, Is this Fundament still on??? I haven't seen anything posted on it in a long time so I was wondering.
                            Clyde[br]1978 Mako 23 IB[br]\"Shark Bait\" ***SOLD***[br]Kent Island, Md. [br]gone but not forgotten[br]Current Boat-1985 26Foot Shamrock Cuddy Cabin [br]Yanmar 4LHA-STE 230 HP Diesel Engine[br]

Comment

There is very little interest so unfortunately I don't see it happening on the scale that I would like to see it this year. We can still something small scale with the few who want to. If not then maybe you and I can get together at sandy point some Sunday afternoon for a cookout etc

Comment

Working...
                              X