• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stroken
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by snappergapper

Stroken,

Double for the house or double for SPC? I jsut put a deposit down on a 3bedroom condo. I am pushing for a spot at the Marina as it will be closer but if I have to walk then so be it. I will ask for aslip somewhere in the 19-21 slip range in the area yours was so I dont have to walk around the bridge

Its double for the house over SPC...

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by snappergapper

Stroken,

Double for the house or double for SPC? I jsut put a deposit down on a 3bedroom condo. I am pushing for a spot at the Marina as it will be closer but if I have to walk then so be it. I will ask for aslip somewhere in the 19-21 slip range in the area yours was so I dont have to walk around the bridge

Its double for the house over SPC...

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    replied
    Stroken,

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    replied
    Stroken,

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    for those of us that have a phobia about the boat being sunk when we wake up, I like to sleep right over it...

I have thought about a house for this year coming up, but I never can count on a group going, therefore I want to spend double the money..

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    for those of us that have a phobia about the boat being sunk when we wake up, I like to sleep right over it...

I have thought about a house for this year coming up, but I never can count on a group going, therefore I want to spend double the money..

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    replied
    Yes we hung around the boat plus loading and unloading with kids made it easy. I sat out there many of nights with the guys and beverages. The one I am lokoing at is just on the other side of the tennis courts from the canel so not but maybe 200 yards further. Just like to see my baby....LOL

Leave a comment:

• brando
    replied
    how come being close to the canal is good. Is that where the party is at or just convenient for boat access. I reserved beach front because it made my wife happy. You know what they say...

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    started a topic Destin Rentals

Destin Rentals

I want to move up to a 3 bedroom rental and was looking for other options then SPC as the one I like is not close to the canal. I am trying to get in at their Marina which would be closer but does not look good. (I could always went a golf cart...Kids would like that)

Anyway, for those that have rented outside the complex what service did you use? I would be interested in a house but open to all options with water access.
Working...
X