CM on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM on Twitter

I know some folks are not into twitter but for those who are - I created a CM account. For those of you with smartphones - I thought it would be an easier way to "tweet" as to where you are and what is going on on a daily (or hourly) basis.

The twitter link is https://twitter.com/#!/ClassicMako1

I also hash tagged the Funament as #CMDestin2012

This can also be used for other gatherings and Funaments. Since I can't be there - I thought this might help contribute. Y'all have fun down there and stay safe!
    1974 Mako 15 Solace[br]1974 Mako 22 LocoMako[br]Nashville, TN [br]Perdido Key, FL

Thanks Allen. Maybe I can get my daughter to show me how to tweet
    1999 Regulator 26 \"Bamboleo\" - Mobile & Orange Beach, Alabama[br]Previous: \'80 Allmand 31 sloop \"Last Mango\" - \'90 Cobia 18 \"Fast Mango\" - \'84 Endeavour 38 sloop \"Pandelirium\" - \'85 Mako 236 \"Callaloo\" [br]

Comment

Tim - its real easy once you try it a few times. Most folks aren't on it so it might be a while before this gets popular.

For those with smartphones - you all can tweet where you are, what "hole" you are at, how good or bad the fishing is, and post up pics. It does not take away from the forum, rather makes quick communication when you all are running around down there.

I also "followed" all the sponsors for the Funament and a few have "re-tweeted" the goings on down there. Its a great way to spread the word. Hope all is well down there[]
      1974 Mako 15 Solace[br]1974 Mako 22 LocoMako[br]Nashville, TN [br]Perdido Key, FL

Comment

I swore up and down Ill never tweet/twiter.. and my phones a turd so I can barely upload anthing to facebook, But for the younger crowed[] hopefully a few more will join us

Comment

I think Twitter is a hard thing to wrap ones head around. Once folks get the hang of it, they like it.

Amy - I sent Tim a text - when you guys get a sec, give me a shout!

Comment

FYI - several of our sponsors have "re-tweeted" the link to the fundament. That goes out to thousands of people following that specific sponsor. Great, easy, and free exposure.

Comment

Working...
            X