Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your unit number & slip number?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    We are staying in unit #4109 and will be docked at slip 27. We are driving over Wednesday and staying until Sunday.
    [br]1985 254

    Comment


    • #17
      We are in 4110 and slip 25 I think. We will be there Sun-Sat.

      How deep is that area? Now I am a little concerned, guess we will just have to drink all the beer before we come in.
      [br]Callender Girl- 1979 Mako 223 with Cummins Diesel [br]North Padre Island, TX[br](aka:Corpus Christi)

      Comment


      • #18
        quote:


        Originally posted by dieselmako23


        How deep is that area? Now I am a little concerned, guess we will just have to drink all the beer before we come in.



        "Oh no,please don't throw me in that briar patch".[]
        1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

        Comment


        • #19
          I replied to this - this morning from my phone but dont see my reply. I figured i might be in the shallows.....it doesn't draw much cause of the prop tunnel. I guess ill save some fuel money if im grounded.
          Nick Dodge[br]Maysville, GA[br]1990 Mako 261 Broken Arrow[br][br]Project Thread- http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56182&whichpage=1

          Comment


          • #20
            quote:


            Originally posted by Doc Fees


            quote:


            Originally posted by ChuckB


            quote:


            Originally posted by Doc Fees


            quote:


            Originally posted by Stroken


            I will be sitting in room #4112 with sniper rifle watching over slip # 24[]



            If you get off your ass and work round the clock,you won't have to stare at an empty slip.[][]



            [:0] Ouch [][][][][]



            I've gotta do something to get him fired up.



            Good news, I have just showered up and going to get some sleep been working on the boat most of the day and night now its 2:37 CDT.
            Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian. -Henry Ford[br]1988 Mako 261 \"Stroken\" Project Thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26203[br]1992 Mako221B project thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48747[br]1992 Mako 261B \"Reel Impressive\" project thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56286[br]

            Comment


            • #21
              quote:


              Originally posted by Stroken


              quote:


              Originally posted by Doc Fees


              quote:


              Originally posted by ChuckB


              quote:


              Originally posted by Doc Fees


              quote:


              Originally posted by Stroken


              I will be sitting in room #4112 with sniper rifle watching over slip # 24[]



              If you get off your ass and work round the clock,you won't have to stare at an empty slip.[][]



              [:0] Ouch [][][][][]



              I've gotta do something to get him fired up.



              Good news, I have just showered up and going to get some sleep been working on the boat most of the day and night now its 2:37 CDT.



              What are you doing wasting time posting on here? You should still be working![]
              1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

              Comment


              • #22
                quote:


                Originally posted by Doc Fees


                quote:


                Originally posted by Stroken


                quote:


                Originally posted by Doc Fees


                quote:


                Originally posted by ChuckB


                quote:


                Originally posted by Doc Fees


                quote:


                Originally posted by Stroken


                I will be sitting in room #4112 with sniper rifle watching over slip # 24[]



                If you get off your ass and work round the clock,you won't have to stare at an empty slip.[][]



                [:0] Ouch [][][][][]



                I've gotta do something to get him fired up.



                Good news, I have just showered up and going to get some sleep been working on the boat most of the day and night now its 2:37 CDT.



                What are you doing wasting time posting on here? You should still be working![]



                gotta rest up to help mommy out
                Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian. -Henry Ford[br]1988 Mako 261 \"Stroken\" Project Thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26203[br]1992 Mako221B project thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48747[br]1992 Mako 261B \"Reel Impressive\" project thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56286[br]

                Comment


                • #23
                  we will be in 4202, hope i don't need a slip for the kayak[][B)]
                  76 25 \"Aenigma\"[br]73 17[br]Richland/Long Beach, MS[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14182[br][br]17 project[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56176

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    We will be in unit 4214 slip 22 or 23
                    Perdido Key, FL[br]Birmingham, AL[br]\"Old age and treachery will always win out over youth and inexperience.\"[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18523[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22153

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X