Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im hitting peanut island this weekend if anyone is up for a meet up.
    Boca raton florida

Comment

• Our Family would be In we are In Melbourne
      Chuckster[br]284CC w/twin 300\'s E-Tec Sold[br]2201 w 200H.O E-Tec Sold[br]Old School 86 201C with Yamaha 150 carb \"Old Reliable\"

Comment

• Yeah!!!!!![] I have a outboard. St lucie Inlet is good fir me.

Labor day sunday Im at Coon Island, actual holiday too busy.

Thanks guys. Non Mako owning enthusiast, but loco about

Boats. God bless BWP
        [br]Starcraft Bluewater 180, 1988[br]1996 Mercury 115 2+2 exlpto[br]Project Link: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46572

Comment

• Anybody wanna do a meet up sometime in the near future? My boat will be back in the water in another month or so, and the first few trips are going to be sand bar bound until I shake the cobwebs off of her. What do y'all think?
          If it ain\'t broke, keep fixin it till it is.

Comment

• Stuart boat show, 2016 January 15-17, im going on the 17th around noon.

Having lunch at Southern pig just prior to show.

Anybody? Maybie a few can meet and greet. Thanks guys.

BWP

text seven seven 2- two 8 four-1 five three 9
            [br]Starcraft Bluewater 180, 1988[br]1996 Mercury 115 2+2 exlpto[br]Project Link: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46572

Comment

• I would be up for that I am in Melbourne, I run out of Sebastain Inlet
              Chuckster[br]284CC w/twin 300\'s E-Tec Sold[br]2201 w 200H.O E-Tec Sold[br]Old School 86 201C with Yamaha 150 carb \"Old Reliable\"

Comment

• Alright. Boat's done. Who wants to get together?
                If it ain\'t broke, keep fixin it till it is.

Comment

• Howdy y'all, just got an 86 Mako 228, shes in decent shape, needs cosmetic work but would love to meet up with others in the south Florida area. Im in Stuart.
                  1986 Mako 228

Comment

• Just acquired a 1972 17' Mako.. It's in the process of a Full restoration. Interested in the idea of a S.E. Fl Mako club..
                    scott mercer

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by 72makoshark17

Just acquired a 1972 17' Mako.. It's in the process of a Full restoration. Interested in the idea of a S.E. Fl Mako club..

Welcome to CM! Hope you start a thread in the Project forum so we can see your restoration in progress. []
                      1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
                      1985 Mako 20c - sold
                      Fort Walton Beach, FL
                      https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...og-bottom-time

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by 72makoshark17

Just acquired a 1972 17' Mako.. It's in the process of a Full restoration. Interested in the idea of a S.E. Fl Mako club..

Welcome to CM! Hope you start a thread in the Project forum so we can see your restoration in progress. []
                        1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
                        1985 Mako 20c - sold
                        Fort Walton Beach, FL
                        https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...og-bottom-time

Comment

• Hello. I am new to the forum and I saw a post about possibly starting a Southeast Florida group. Is there currently a group? I am in the West Palm Beach area. Thank you.

Comment

• Nothing official yet!

Probably should have taken the covid times to put something together.

Comment

• I agree. Anybody out there interested in putting together a group in Southeast Florida?

Comment

• I'm sure there would be lots of interest from the big 3 counties down here (PB,Broward,Miami) however I doubt any of us has the time to put together a truly active club.
                                We could gain/gauge interest with just a meet and greet at a specific location maybe once every few months and see where it goes, posting pictures along the way.
                                Tequesta,Fl
                                Work in progress \'77 25
                                http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...41&whichpage=1

Comment

Working...
                                X