Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Stuart is my central location, I have done Peanut but it is a longer run offshore... inland is slow the whole way from Jupiter south

Maybe meet onshore some where I am open[8D]
    1977 Mako 21 200 yamaha[br]PSL Fl[br]

Comment

I was thinking maybe Yeehaw jct. [][][]
      84 mako 254 \"Child Seaport\" Polk City Fl

Comment

I'm open???[] come on

Comment

Yeah, that makes sense. I didn't realize how many of you guys lived in "Georgia"[][]

Seriously though, whatever you guys decide is good with me!
          Drewsocean, Lake Worth, Fl[br]1980 Mako 21\' 2001 merc 225 \"Sarah\'s shadow\"-R.I.P. 11/10[br]1978 Mako 21\' 2000 Johnson 225[br]

Comment

Almost done workin my tail off! My new travel agency is coming into vision so I'm hoping to start getting some free time coming up in the next couple of weeks. I thought you guys would have had something going by now. Again, I apologize for bringing up the subject and bailing like that for a little while but it's been necessary for me to get my life back in order and be in a []place. We need to have some kind of basic agreement and meeting before the end of March, ok? Thoughts?

There seems to be some real honest and responsible folks responding to this thread so PLEASE feel free to get at least some preliminary info together and some contact lists etc.. who's game while I'm finishin up my "responsibilities[}]"
            Drewsocean, Lake Worth, Fl[br]1980 Mako 21\' 2001 merc 225 \"Sarah\'s shadow\"-R.I.P. 11/10[br]1978 Mako 21\' 2000 Johnson 225[br]

Comment

Oh, and Jeff D! Please call me when you can. I had to reset my phone a few weeks ago to its default setting! That causes all my contacts to delete. Had no choice, that phone was possessed[}]I want to keep in touch so that when all my stuff is in order we can meetup!I saw your posts from when you were down last and I'm sorry again that we were not able to meet. I assure you, I'm looking forward to some good times down here in the near future.[8D]

Comment

Please refer to Peanut Island meetup for "event info"

Comment

Remember guys and gals, we are trying for an impromptu meeting next weekend at Peanut Island in West Palm Beach. Please rsvp under the Peanut Island meet up thread.

Comment

Is there any more news regarding a SE Fl Mako owners club?

Comment

Hey guys I spoke to Ted with Marine Max in Stuart and they are interested in some type of partnership with a Mako owners club. I would like some feedback to see how you guys would feel about that and what you would want to get out of a relationship with a company like Marinemax. I told Ted that some discounts and maybe tournament sponsorships from Marinemax would be a good start. I explained that we are in the birthing process right now of forming this club, so this would be a great time to build some alliances. Feedback please

Comment

Drew

Have never dealt with them in the 20+ years i've been here but it doesn't sound like a bad idea

Thanks for keeping things moving for the club birth

Great weekend on the water BTW[8D]

Comment

I've been waiting for some more responses. I'm not concerned, just can't figure out the sudden non interest. I explained to everyone that I have a new business that I'm trying to get off the ground and figured there may be some volunteers to help out. An alliance with a company (whether it be Marinemax or not) would be a great start. At the moment I have literally 20+ offers coming at me each day that want to align themselves with my own venture and I can't keep up with it all. Anyone wiling to help out?[8D]

Comment

I've been waiting for some more responses. I'm not concerned, just can't figure out the sudden non interest. I explained to everyone that I have a new business that I'm trying to get off the ground and figured there may be some volunteers to help out. An alliance with a company (whether it be Marinemax or not) would be a great start. At the moment I have literally 20+ offers coming at me each day that want to align themselves with my own venture and I can't keep up with it all. Anyone wiling to help out?[8D]

Comment

not sure what I can do[:I] never been here before I don't have alot of free time ?/?

email me rolran (at) comcast (dot) net I'll help where I can

If I know how?

Comment

not sure what I can do[:I] never been here before I don't have alot of free time ?/?

email me rolran (at) comcast (dot) net I'll help where I can

If I know how?

Comment

Working...
                                X