This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point taken Joseph.[8D]I'm on the same page
    Drewsocean, Lake Worth, Fl[br]1980 Mako 21\' 2001 merc 225 \"Sarah\'s shadow\"-R.I.P. 11/10[br]1978 Mako 21\' 2000 Johnson 225[br]

Comment

Yes, the Peanut trip was great ocean was flat for the run (don't do that often) too bad I didn't meet up with you Drew, That would be a good start. it is just hard to predict the weather. Maybe some where on land one friday or Saturday eve Sailfish near peanut or Castaways in Jupiter just throwing things out there[8D] keeping it moving
      1977 Mako 21 200 yamaha[br]PSL Fl[br]

Comment

This has turned into a "sticky" situation.
        84 mako 254 \"Child Seaport\" Polk City Fl

Comment

Hey! We got our sticky[8D] This is the first time that I don't want to get "out of a sticky situation"[]Thank you to whomever did this for us.Cheers!
          Drewsocean, Lake Worth, Fl[br]1980 Mako 21\' 2001 merc 225 \"Sarah\'s shadow\"-R.I.P. 11/10[br]1978 Mako 21\' 2000 Johnson 225[br]

Comment

I think this goes without saying but I will mention it anyways. This "club" in no way is being considered for formation to replace our commitment to CMOC. CMOC is the "mother ship" The ultimate purpose is just to help with local matters within our local area. CMOC should and will be the online "meeting place" to organize any events so that everyone, no matter were they are can participate. I owe this site so much thats its indescribable the loyalty and respect I have for everyone involved here. Thank you CMOC for all your hard work and dedication to providing the best over all experience for classic Mako owners everywhere.[)]

Comment

Sorry for the hiatus but I've been Ill lately and under great strees trying to get a business off the ground. Ive been working 7 days each week to get my "little dream" up and running. I may be out of commission for a month or so, but believe me; we will start this club. The goal in my endeavor is to allow some more free time to enjoy life and get my health back in order. []

Comment

Count on me too !
                Manny M.[br]South FL[br]-----------[br]2002 MAKO 282 W/T-225 OPTIS[br]

Comment

I am new (boat a 224 yesturday that will need a little tweaking but I am up for meeting new people and fishng different areas. I live in C. Florida so I trailer everywhere anyhow. Man the 224 lets you know she is back there on the trailer. I am avialable to fish were ever as well and would be honored to ride along in another Mako and learn the ropes from some locals. I mainly fished in th epast form Ponce or Ft. pierce. Loko forward to it. I will add my pictures to teh signature once she is cleaned.
                  [br]1984 Mako 224[br]1977 Mako 15[br]Clermont, Florida- [br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=37212 -Rewire[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40627 -Tank/Misc[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58615 - Aft Box removal

Comment

I think we need to get this thing started. Why delay? Lets set a date and a meeting place.
                    http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b440/76mako25/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf72a9b06.jpg[/IMG][br]Ronkonkoma, NY[br]1981 Mako 235 -- present boat[br]1988 Aquasport 290 tournament master -- SOLD[br]1976 Mako 25 -- SOLD

Comment

snapper emailed phone # give me a call and we will get together and clean out "Drewsocean" while he is busy working. [][][]
                      84 mako 254 \"Child Seaport\" Polk City Fl

Comment

Jeff, I will call you before the weekend and see if I can get some time to at least meet you at the ramp or something. Once I'm done with all this cr*p I will have a lot more flexibility with my time.

May the waters of "Boynton Beach" bring you much happiness! Enjoy, and please take all the fish you want[]

Comment

Jeff, I will call you before the weekend and see if I can get some time to at least meet you at the ramp or something. Once I'm done with all this cr*p I will have a lot more flexibility with my time.

May the waters of "Boynton Beach" bring you much happiness! Enjoy, and please take all the fish you want[]

Comment

Joseph, please don't wait for me. Get it going, that would be great. Soon as my responsibilities are complete I will be right there with you guys. Don't let my sh#t get in the way. All I ask is that if a central meeting place is determined that it falls between West Palm Beach and Deerfield Beach. That would centralize our contact and meeting areas fairly for everyone. That would open up the club to a lot of people. Any further North and its to far and vis versa for South.[]

Comment

Joseph, please don't wait for me. Get it going, that would be great. Soon as my responsibilities are complete I will be right there with you guys. Don't let my sh#t get in the way. All I ask is that if a central meeting place is determined that it falls between West Palm Beach and Deerfield Beach. That would centralize our contact and meeting areas fairly for everyone. That would open up the club to a lot of people. Any further North and its to far and vis versa for South.[]

Comment

I can't speak for everyone, but for me, West palm would probably be the furthest south I would travel with my boat. I'm in the Stuart area and I can only assume that those that are North of me, say, Ft Pierce to maybe Sabastian or Vero, would probably say the same. That was why I suggested that we change the meeting places around so it's fair to everyone. I wouldn't mind the traveling once in a while but it needs to be fair and not right in the backyard for some all the time. Although I have never been, Palm Beach has Peanut Island, Stuart and Fort Pierce both have great sandbars and I'm sure there are others that I don't know of, all up and down the coast from Vero to Miami. Would be cool to have us all meet at an inlet selected for that particular outing, Fish for the day and end up at a sandbar or even a real bar by early afternoon. Then do it all again from a different inlet the next time. It allows some of the non locals to that inlet to explore and fish where they normally would not have the inclination to do so. Just my opinion and I'm only one person unless there are others that feel the same.
                                http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b440/76mako25/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf72a9b06.jpg[/IMG][br]Ronkonkoma, NY[br]1981 Mako 235 -- present boat[br]1988 Aquasport 290 tournament master -- SOLD[br]1976 Mako 25 -- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X