Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sand Piper Cove

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    quote:


    Originally posted by Stroken


    quote:


    Originally posted by DestinBound



    Also check out:

    http://www.boatersresource.spconline.info/



    Whos happy go luck kids do I see in the 3rd picture[]



    I noticed that too.A little bit of self-promotion?[]Just kidding.Great pic.
    1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

    Comment


    • #47
      quote:


      Originally posted by Stroken


      quote:


      Originally posted by Never Easy


      we will be in 9104, still working on getting a slip. guess i called to late to try today, give it another shot in the morning



      Never Easy, you actually book online, I did not know that but found out some valuble information calling..

      Click on the North side or South side, select a # and see if it is open for the dates you are coming.



      thanks, slip 32!
      [br]mako 252 center console 1997-twin 1997 200hp johnyrudes pops boat<---for sale[br][br]it\'s just never easy[br]Galveston TX,

      Comment


      • #48
        quote:


        Originally posted by Stroken


        quote:


        Originally posted by DestinBound



        Also check out:

        http://www.boatersresource.spconline.info/



        Whos happy go luck kids do I see in the 3rd picture[]



        [] What more fun can a bunch of kids have?
        [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

        Comment


        • #49
          quote:


          Originally posted by DestinBound


          quote:


          Originally posted by Stroken


          quote:


          Originally posted by DestinBound



          Also check out:

          http://www.boatersresource.spconline.info/



          Whos happy go luck kids do I see in the 3rd picture[]



          [] What more fun can a bunch of kids have?



          Now that is great right there!

          I think I am in trouble. The owner I am looking at renting from is an AU alum.[B)]
          David, New Kent, Va[br]



          [br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

          Comment


          • #50
            quote:


            Originally posted by triplecrownnc


            quote:


            Originally posted by DestinBound


            quote:


            Originally posted by Stroken


            quote:


            Originally posted by DestinBound



            Also check out:

            http://www.boatersresource.spconline.info/



            Whos happy go luck kids do I see in the 3rd picture[]



            [] What more fun can a bunch of kids have?



            Now that is great right there!

            I think I am in trouble. The owner I am looking at renting from is an AU alum.[B)]



            Hahaha At least your not Chuck[]
            Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian. -Henry Ford[br]1988 Mako 261 \"Stroken\" Project Thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26203[br]1992 Mako221B project thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48747[br]1992 Mako 261B \"Reel Impressive\" project thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56286[br]

            Comment


            • #51
              quote:


              Originally posted by Stroken


              Hahaha At least your not Chuck[]



              Hey now...I wished AU well, pulled for them Monday, and even congratulated after victory...it is David that still carries resentment and makes claims of cheating. [][]
              \'93 241 https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...etting-started
              \'82 224 - Mobile, AL Gone but NEVER Forgotten - https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...indshield-tank

              Comment


              • #52
                quote:


                Originally posted by ChuckB


                quote:


                Originally posted by Stroken


                Hahaha At least your not Chuck[]



                Hey now...I wished AU well, pulled for them Monday, and even congratulated after victory...it is David that still carries resentment and makes claims of cheating. [][]



                {Insert stiring the pot) hahahaha
                Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian. -Henry Ford[br]1988 Mako 261 \"Stroken\" Project Thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26203[br]1992 Mako221B project thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48747[br]1992 Mako 261B \"Reel Impressive\" project thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56286[br]

                Comment


                • #53
                  Will there be docking at SPCie slips available for those who live in the area or have are staying other locations for the Captains meeting and Cookout ?
                  CaptainBrad Jeffrey[br]100 G/T Master[br]M/Y hurricane #1[br]Ft. Lauderdale FL.[br]1991 261 Mako [br]\"Broken Arrow\"[br]2001 Jupiter 31[br]\"Fins Up\"[br]1986 254 Mako (Sold)[br]\"Reel Latitude\"[br]53 Bluewater[br]\"IONU\" [br]11 Whaler

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    quote:


                    Originally posted by Broken Arrow


                    Will there be docking at SPCie slips available for those who live in the area or have are staying other locations for the Captains meeting and Cookout ?



                    I have a call into SPC to try and sort out this banquet thing. I will ask about people coming by water and land for that evening.
                    David, New Kent, Va[br]



                    [br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Thanx Dave
                      CaptainBrad Jeffrey[br]100 G/T Master[br]M/Y hurricane #1[br]Ft. Lauderdale FL.[br]1991 261 Mako [br]\"Broken Arrow\"[br]2001 Jupiter 31[br]\"Fins Up\"[br]1986 254 Mako (Sold)[br]\"Reel Latitude\"[br]53 Bluewater[br]\"IONU\" [br]11 Whaler

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        quote:


                        Originally posted by triplecrownnc


                        quote:


                        Originally posted by Broken Arrow


                        Will there be docking at SPCie slips available for those who live in the area or have are staying other locations for the Captains meeting and Cookout ?



                        I have a call into SPC to try and sort out this banquet thing. I will ask about people coming by water and land for that evening.



                        I sent them a form requesting the golf pavilion. They have you as the main contact with phone number.

                        The canal is heavily controlled since the spaces are rented. There is some open docking by the restaurant and plenty of room to anchor up in shallow water to wade over. The golf pavilion is close to the canal on the back side of the property.
                        [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          My phone call was transfered to some other person, who did not pick up. I left her a message. I can't recall her name.

                          I am thinking the banquet will be on that Friday evening, ok?
                          David, New Kent, Va[br]



                          [br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            quote:


                            Originally posted by triplecrownnc


                            My phone call was transfered to some other person, who did not pick up. I left her a message. I can't recall her name.


                            I am thinking the banquet will be on that Friday evening, ok?


                            That should work. I told them either Friday or Saturday.
                            [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              When you say Friday or Saturday,I assume you mean the 24th and 25th? I'm checking out the 25th because I booked the Saturday to Saturday(18th-25th) like what was originally discussed.Is that no longer the dates?
                              1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                quote:


                                Originally posted by Doc Fees


                                When you say Friday or Saturday,I assume you mean the 24th and 25th? I'm checking out the 25th because I booked the Saturday to Saturday(18th-25th) like what was originally discussed.Is that no longer the dates?



                                That is why I am proposing Friday night. Can you hang till Sunday just for fun?

                                What day of the week do we want guys night out? Gotta plan that so we can get as many as possible
                                David, New Kent, Va[br]



                                [br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X