Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc Fees
    replied
    So,this was mentioned again last week.Let's see if there's any real interest in getting this or another location off the ground.

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    BTW,I'll be coming by Mako([]),where is the best place to beach/anchor?

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by C130enginetroop

ill be out there cheering on my cousin Andi Misroon. We will be in my soon to wifes dads aluminum boat this weekend though. I'll keep an eye out for you. Ill be the one sitting under the Pabst Blue ribbon umbrella sipping on a miller lite with my lady.

Gabe

Sweet! One of my buddies is dating Ali.

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    ill be out there cheering on my cousin Andi Misroon. We will be in my soon to wifes dads aluminum boat this weekend though. I'll keep an eye out for you. Ill be the one sitting under the Pabst Blue ribbon umbrella sipping on a miller lite with my lady.

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Just a heads up.I'm doing a run/swim challenge on Little Tybee on 8/17.It sure would be nice to have a cheering section out there for me.[8D]

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Just a heads up.I'm doing a run/swim challenge on Little Tybee on 8/17.It sure would be nice to have a cheering section out there for me.[8D]

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    I'll be out that way Thursday night to see fireworks on River street.

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    We are. we are going to camp out on third on little tybee to watch the fireworks, and then be in the river the rest of the weekend until sunday. I finally got the skiff finished and going to use it all week.

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Anyone gonna be around next weekend?

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Adam,

throw out some dates and we will plan for there.I'm good almost any weekend as long as I'm not in Destin[]

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    I would love to be there Troy!!! Just let me know the dates- I can recruit at least 3-4 other CM's... Let me know Bro

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    Test

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by C130enginetroop

Come hell or high water i will be there! Just let me know the date and ill put my leave in. Even if I have to Swim the whole dag'on way.

gabe

Gabe,as soon as I get back on the water,I'll be free to plan.Hell,if nothing else,we can make it just two boats.Although,I'm sure Ricky will come hang out with us and maybe Adam if he's not too good to hang with the Mako crowd now[].

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    Come hell or high water i will be there! Just let me know the date and ill put my leave in. Even if I have to Swim the whole dag'on way.

gabe

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Cool.Let's start pitching some ideas and dates.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X