Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    yeap no hotels on Wilmington. there are some on Tybee which is only 15 mins away though and there are a couple of marinias down there that you can rent a space for the night at (chimney creek, Tybee Marina, and on on Lazareta but not sure of the name) or you could camp out on the island that night like a few of us are going to do.

gabe

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer
    replied
    I've been thinking about going to Hogans have him splash her there rent a space for Saturday evening so the wife and I won't have to worry about loading after dark at a ramp at low tide and also not familiar with. Then pulling her back to a motel through town after a long day on the water. My thinking is this will be alot less stressful and we can go over Sunday go for a ride then load and head home when we are ready. to my knowledge there is still no motels on wilmington Island is this right? It's hell to get old but it's better than the alternative.

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer
    replied
    I've been thinking about going to Hogans have him splash her there rent a space for Saturday evening so the wife and I won't have to worry about loading after dark at a ramp at low tide and also not familiar with. Then pulling her back to a motel through town after a long day on the water. My thinking is this will be alot less stressful and we can go over Sunday go for a ride then load and head home when we are ready. to my knowledge there is still no motels on wilmington Island is this right? It's hell to get old but it's better than the alternative.

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    getting excited! going to put the boat in next weekend(7 may) and take the boy out to scope out the area and do a little fishing! ready to meet so of you guys off the board.

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    getting excited! going to put the boat in next weekend(7 may) and take the boy out to scope out the area and do a little fishing! ready to meet so of you guys off the board.

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    sounds good I will met ya'll at the cut though from bull river at the mouth of lazaretta.

gabe

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    sounds good I will met ya'll at the cut though from bull river at the mouth of lazaretta.

gabe

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    the plan is for the out of town people to meet between 8:30 and 9:00 on the morning of the 14Th at turners creek ramp...this way we can all just ride together and keep it simple....

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    the plan is for the out of town people to meet between 8:30 and 9:00 on the morning of the 14Th at turners creek ramp...this way we can all just ride together and keep it simple....

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    for those who want to put in at lazoretta (i will put in and guide you though the creek not hard and there is enough water for everyones boats) we will have to set up a meeting time at the ramp, and i can get everyone out to the mouth where oyster creek and the bull river cut though is, unless everyone wants to keep going and follow out to the meeting site. let me know who wants to put in down at lazoretta and we can make it happen.

Bell

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    for those who want to put in at lazoretta (i will put in and guide you though the creek not hard and there is enough water for everyones boats) we will have to set up a meeting time at the ramp, and i can get everyone out to the mouth where oyster creek and the bull river cut though is, unless everyone wants to keep going and follow out to the meeting site. let me know who wants to put in down at lazoretta and we can make it happen.

Bell

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    No that ramp is for Kyacks only. you will have to use Lazoreta creek ramp if you want to put in down by tybee.(or chimmney creek our by the shrimp boat docks if you want to be lifted in.

Bell

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    No that ramp is for Kyacks only. you will have to use Lazoreta creek ramp if you want to put in down by tybee.(or chimmney creek our by the shrimp boat docks if you want to be lifted in.

Bell

Leave a comment:

• SavannahSalt
    replied
    C130,

Is that boat ramp still open on back river? Accessable when water is low? If so, that is the perfect place to put your boat in!

Leave a comment:

• SavannahSalt
    replied
    C130,

Is that boat ramp still open on back river? Accessable when water is low? If so, that is the perfect place to put your boat in!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X