Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RunninLate
    replied
    For those that have not been to Little Tybee, it is an island and there is nothing on it. That is the beauty of going there. With that being said: Remember to bring a lot of sun-screen and drinksid="red">. Not sure it we are grilling or just bringing some sandwiches.

I am looking at buying some kind of pop-up tent.

I only have orders for maybe 12 shirts. Adam, what is the minimum number that the printer will print?

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    For those that have not been to Little Tybee, it is an island and there is nothing on it. That is the beauty of going there. With that being said: Remember to bring a lot of sun-screen and drinksid="red">. Not sure it we are grilling or just bringing some sandwiches.

I am looking at buying some kind of pop-up tent.

I only have orders for maybe 12 shirts. Adam, what is the minimum number that the printer will print?

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    My plan is to be at Turners creek around 8:30.

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    My plan is to be at Turners creek around 8:30.

Leave a comment:

• SavannahSalt
    replied
    Canibal,

I submitted my name a few weeks ago but it did not show up on the list. I will be in a 21 SeaCraft w/ 4 others. If anyone needs local knowledge around the Islands please ask. If you plan on using Hogan's Marina for dock space, you better reserve it now. Ask for Bubba (dock master) or Jerry (owner) and let them know there is probably a group. They are great guys and will work with you.

Count me in for 4 shirts please. (1) XL and (3) L.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    awesome.... other locals to be added to the list that are no on this board:

Norman Ennis 231

Colton Hendrix 17

Frank Alliota 19

starting to come together nicely[8D]

Leave a comment:

• gsummerell
    replied
    Add (2) Makos to the fleet, and count us IN for the 14th.

George Summerell

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Have heard from a few members but everybody who has replied in the post.

We will need your shirt order by the 7 or 8th to make sure we have enough shirts and the right sizes.

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    Well i will be there with my Girlfriend with my boat and my dad will be there with his boat (both of us have Carolina Skiffs).

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    Well i will be there with my Girlfriend with my boat and my dad will be there with his boat (both of us have Carolina Skiffs).

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Spoke with Adam today and he asked if I could post this for him. We are getting ready to order the t-shirts for the Savannah Funament event. Will you please e-mail me at [email protected] if you are ordering any shirts and what sizes you would like. We need to get this to the printer.

Also we would like to have an up-to-date list of who is coming and how many will be on the boat. That can also be e-mailed to me.

There has been a lot of talk about meeting place for Saturday and

Adam and I both agree that the best idea is to splash your boat at the Turner's Creek Boat ramp or at Hogan's Marina on Turners Creek. If you want to leave the boat in the water, Hogans might have some dock space. If you do splash your boat at Hogans, you most likely can leave the trailer there.

As far as hotels goes, there is none on Wilmington Island but you can stay on Tybee Island (Savannah Beach) which is about 8 to 10 miles from Hogans marina. Or you can stay in Savannah which would be about 12 miles from Hogans Marina. Tybee Island will be most likely twice the price as a hotel/motel in mid-town Savannah.

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. I am in contact will Adam a couple times a week.

Remember that this is just a get together and nothing official except the t-shirts and having a good time. We will have some friends come over in boats other than Makos so do not worry about what your arrive in, just arrive and have a good time.

Cell # (912) 663-0116

Ricky

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Spoke with Adam today and he asked if I could post this for him. We are getting ready to order the t-shirts for the Savannah Funament event. Will you please e-mail me at [email protected] if you are ordering any shirts and what sizes you would like. We need to get this to the printer.

Also we would like to have an up-to-date list of who is coming and how many will be on the boat. That can also be e-mailed to me.

There has been a lot of talk about meeting place for Saturday and

Adam and I both agree that the best idea is to splash your boat at the Turner's Creek Boat ramp or at Hogan's Marina on Turners Creek. If you want to leave the boat in the water, Hogans might have some dock space. If you do splash your boat at Hogans, you most likely can leave the trailer there.

As far as hotels goes, there is none on Wilmington Island but you can stay on Tybee Island (Savannah Beach) which is about 8 to 10 miles from Hogans marina. Or you can stay in Savannah which would be about 12 miles from Hogans Marina. Tybee Island will be most likely twice the price as a hotel/motel in mid-town Savannah.

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. I am in contact will Adam a couple times a week.

Remember that this is just a get together and nothing official except the t-shirts and having a good time. We will have some friends come over in boats other than Makos so do not worry about what your arrive in, just arrive and have a good time.

Cell # (912) 663-0116

Ricky

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    the hotel thing is going to be dicey....prob somewhere midtown,still thinking on that one..... hogans will be the ideal place to splash a keep boat at...your right there where everybody is suppossed to meet in the am...likewise coming home....there is space there for a truck/trailer as well... anybody who needs to call me for any specifics,feel free to do so...912.414.8871..... i do have a friend who is now getting shirts made for this, everybody please chime in on their quantity again?????

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    the hotel thing is going to be dicey....prob somewhere midtown,still thinking on that one..... hogans will be the ideal place to splash a keep boat at...your right there where everybody is suppossed to meet in the am...likewise coming home....there is space there for a truck/trailer as well... anybody who needs to call me for any specifics,feel free to do so...912.414.8871..... i do have a friend who is now getting shirts made for this, everybody please chime in on their quantity again?????

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    yeap no hotels on Wilmington. there are some on Tybee which is only 15 mins away though and there are a couple of marinias down there that you can rent a space for the night at (chimney creek, Tybee Marina, and on on Lazareta but not sure of the name) or you could camp out on the island that night like a few of us are going to do.

gabe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X